Primark Retail Operative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Retail Operative Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.0

Retail Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

So the interview process was basically to see if you actually rate Primark as a serious company, which it actually is, or if you're just another person that has a low opinion of the company and everhthing they do. Some people assume that Primark is just some crap job which they don't need to take seriously and these people don't get hired. They can be really flexible and like hiring students

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Retail Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Nice friendy staff,
    Very easy interviw, i was nervous but they made me fell confortable at the end
    A lot of basic question, no tricky ones , quite straight forward
    I have passed the interview with no problems

Retail Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Easy online assessment. Long but simple interview only lasted an hour. Offered job within one week of applying and accepted. Good company to work for and good hours of contract available.

Retail Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (Stevenage, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Online application 1.1 interview multiple answer questionnaire to rate you on your retail skills and knowledge questions regarding flexibility contracted hours. Salary explained hourly rate depending on post applied for. Overtime and holiday explained. Asked what I could contribute to primark as a company.

Retail Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bexleyheath, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Bexleyheath, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I signed in with security at the entrance and was taken up to the staff canteen where there were a few other candidates waiting to be interviewed.

I was interviewed by the assistant manager. The interview was very short and easy and I was told I would hear back in two weeks. I actually heard back in 5 days.

Retail Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

One on one interview process, basic questions about past employment and what you could bring to the company. Nice relaxed atmosphere with a friendly chat once the interview was over with. I received a call later that day to say I had the job, had my induction two days later and started work there the day after.

Interview Questions

• What could you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Retail Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Sheffield, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy, fairly straightforward and asked me about competitors, TJ Hughes etc..
    Looked into trends before hand of the industry but didnt get asked anything on these.
    Interview process was very simple, felt a little awkward due to interviewer not being very friendly but it was fine.

Interview Questions

• What are our maim competitors   1 Answer

Retail Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Brighton, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Invited to interview via email. Interview lasts around 20 minutes and is performed by a manager or senior manager. It's one-to-one and relatively casual compared to interviews with other companies. Formal dress is not required. There are very few personal questions and they did not particularly review my CV. The main focus was on the scenario questions, e.g. 'Have you worked as part of a team?' or 'When did you demonstrate management skills?'.

Interview Questions

• What is a previous scenario in which you've demonstrated good team management?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question
    • Who would you say is Primark's biggest competitor in the market?   Answer Question

Retail Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

As this interview was conducted in 2012, it may no longer be relevant to the current application process. I applied to HR via an employee referral and completed an application form. I then attended a 1:1 interview with the HR manager. I was informed the next day that I had passed the interview and was given an induction date.

Retail Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

Eeasy peasy, face to face interview with hr manager that time. I came to Primark customer service adnd one of the guy showed me the way to the hr office. then i sat down and i was waiting for interview. Friendly hr manager that time and I didnt feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.