Primark Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The whole process was pretty quick, I met with two people within 45 minutes. They called me back within hours and I was offered a position that I accepted. I start working tomorrow. So everything went great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Trenton, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview process was not at all that bad. First I filled out the application online, got an email saying they were intersted and would get a call. Got the call same or next day and then another email setting up the instore interview. Went to the interview the following week, which was a group one but ended up doing a solo at the end of it with the basic questions. They said they would get back in contact and a few days to week later they asked for a second interview with the store/department manager. (this all depends on your position applying for.... Retail and stock probably not). So went back for that (this is like week three now) and had the interview with a D.M. As the main person wasn't there. So had that interview and was told I could stay and wait for the person wanting to interview me or I could go and come back 😐😕. So I waited like an hour and half and finally meet to other manager who did yet another interview( BUT I MEAN THEY WERE BASIC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.... So). After that I really didn't hear anything from them so I kinda called support and they said I was still in the system being considered or the manager was on vacation(either or). However, I finally heard back from them almost another week later with the offer. I Wanted to counter the offer but I accepted as it was already a decent offer. I received ll the orientation stuff the next day via email. The orientation and start was the following week (this now week 4 ok using 5). The already offered extra hours more then I was getting as it was just opening, but I heard that extra hours can still be obtained though.

Interview Questions

• What's trending, who or what are fashion inspirations, and the 'what would you do to get out of this and that or tell us how you would've handled the situation and solution.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Very simple process, typical STAR formula for questions. Kept up to date throughout and heard back quickly to say I’d been successful. Make sure you do your research on the history of the company too.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Primark (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

Simple process - invited to interview after applying in-store. Formal interview however, the questions was very easy and not difficult at all. After interview, got a reply within 2 weeks.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Easy process, however the manager who interviewed me could barely read the question in English still managed to look me down and I can read shaking the head for whatever the reason.
    Not sure what they make of it as impossible to have a feedback of the interview but it was expected and glad I didnt pass it after see so called managers playing with mobile on the shop floor or conducting the interview with poor manners.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Sheffield, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy and interviewer was very friendly, was quite chatty before beginning the formal interview. The questions were all pretty easy. Overall a very positive experience and was offered the job within days of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a member of staff that refused to follow your instructions?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shrewsbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Shrewsbury, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Shown a 5 minuet video, then shown a presentation before going for the actual interview. The interview lastest around 15/20 minuets. Asked a series on 5 main questions about senerios.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult customer and how you delt with them.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online in their own website, process was straight forward, got a call for an interview the following day and then I had a second interview a few days later with a short exercise relevant to the post. The job was offered a few days later. Around 30 people were interview for the role (1 day a week contract!)

Interview Questions

• none of the questions - about 10 - were overly difficult   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied internally, 1 interview. Need to get a managers referral first.
    1 interview, which will differ from store to store.
    Q: Describe a time you lead a team?
    Q: Describe a came across an obstacle?

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time you lead a team?
      Q: Describe a came across an obstacle?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Stafford, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very quick, was a mass interview in a hall as they were opening a new store. Felt quite rushed, like they didn't want to get to know you, they just wanted you to answer the questions and then leave. It's not a massively formal process and it's one on one your not interviewed by a group of people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.