Primark Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.2

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Short telephone interview follwoed by face-to-face. Didn't require much technical work. Simple comptency based questions. Interviewer was clear and precise about job roles. Interview lasted approx 20 mins and received offer at end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Brighton, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

1-to-1 interview with manager, she was extremely welcoming and kind which made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. The interview took roughly 20 minutes in total with 5-7 questions asked throughout. Following this I was told they were hiring on the spot on that particular day and that I had gotten the job.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

An invite to their recruitment day. Where you're give a presentation on the company and their expectations. And then guided towards a room where the interviews then took place.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

One on one interview with typical questions on my background, when I could work and skills. Also some scenario questions. Quite a relaxed atmosphere but had a rejection email a few days later.

Interview Questions

• When has a company gone above and beyond for you?   1 Answer
    • A customer wants a dress displayed in the window but can't find any in store. What do you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

The interview was very easy and straight forward the interviewer was really nice and let me answer questions in my own time. The interview lasted up to 15 minutes

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broughton, West Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Broughton, West Midlands, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

They was really friendly you got in the back office when they would review over with you your cv then ask a couple of questions was quick simple and too the point felt very comfortable

Interview Questions

• If a customer walks in and wants a dress in a size that is sold out what would be your response   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was asked along to an interview.
    The questions were basic and recorded in a booklet. The store rang two days later to offer me the job. The whole process was easy and friendly.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Good interview , very kind and friendly interviewer. interview took 20 minutes and questions wernt too difficult. would recommend applying and trying to find a job here if you are student.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy interview,I answered all the questions .i applied online and received a call to attend interview in just 2-3days . I went to the store for interview and didn't wait for long the manager call to in room to start the interview and asked questions to check my skills to work with the customers .

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see custumer is waiting in the que to try dress?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hounslow, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Hounslow, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Was sat down with a manager and was given a few questions and discussed availability. The interview lasted about 20 mins. After that I was told I got the job and to come in for induction.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.