Primark Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.3

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Walsall, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

In a big room with many tables and lots of interviews at once, asked u lots of question and if u had holidays booked ect, what experience u had and what he's u were looking for

Interview Questions

• Describe ur position in ur last employment   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

One question they asked was to outline the strengths and weaknesses, rate a task of priorities like, only one to one interview with no group interview. Questions were mainly brief and simple.

Interview Questions

• tell me 3 strengths that you have and will bring into the company   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

One on one interview with typical questions on my background, when I could work and skills. Also some scenario questions. Quite a relaxed atmosphere but had a rejection email a few days later.

Interview Questions

• When has a company gone above and beyond for you?   1 Answer
    • A customer wants a dress displayed in the window but can't find any in store. What do you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

The interview was very easy and straight forward the interviewer was really nice and let me answer questions in my own time. The interview lasted up to 15 minutes

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hounslow, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Hounslow, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Was sat down with a manager and was given a few questions and discussed availability. The interview lasted about 20 mins. After that I was told I got the job and to come in for induction.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

An invite to their recruitment day. Where you're give a presentation on the company and their expectations. And then guided towards a room where the interviews then took place.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was asked along to an interview.
    The questions were basic and recorded in a booklet. The store rang two days later to offer me the job. The whole process was easy and friendly.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy interview,I answered all the questions .i applied online and received a call to attend interview in just 2-3days . I went to the store for interview and didn't wait for long the manager call to in room to start the interview and asked questions to check my skills to work with the customers .

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see custumer is waiting in the que to try dress?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Good interview , very kind and friendly interviewer. interview took 20 minutes and questions wernt too difficult. would recommend applying and trying to find a job here if you are student.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.