Primark Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.2

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a email less than a week for an invite for an interview. It told me to confirm a time between 10 am and 3pm in which I did. I didn’t get a response back. I got there and there was a lot of people, it was expected for there to be 150 interviewees. They had us come up in groups due to limited amount of seating, then we were called one-by-one and were interviewed by one of the 4 interviewers. They were also interviewing two positions, supervisor and retail assistant. During the interview I was asked 3 questions then told they would get back to people by the following week. I feel the interviews were rushed because of the amount of interviews they had to get through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I called and ask if they were hiring and they told me to apply online and call back. They gave me an interview date that same day. The interview is very easy and consist of less than 10 questions and just an update on the information that was provided. The environment was very clean and positive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Primark?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you could bring to primark?   1 Answer
    • How many days a week would you like to work?   1 Answer
    • What do you think of when you hear customer service?   1 Answer
    • Did you have any conflicts with past employers or in school?   Answer Question
    • Did you have any conflict with you managers in your recent job?   2 Answers

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

very relaxed process with basic questions , the interviewer basically answered the questions for me think he could tell I was nervous. Lasted around about ten minutes and was contacted a couple of days later to confirm i got the kob

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primark (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online, and they emailed me 10 days later asking me for an interview in person in the office. I decided the day and the time, I went to the office and I had a singular interview with an HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Primark?
      Why should we hire you?
      What brand do you think is the most competitor to Primark?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Lincoln, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

I have applied for Primark online. Then 5 days later I was granted a face to face interview via email. I have the interview tomorrow and would like to know some of the questions I am likely to encounter?

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Contacted after two weeks of my application and was offered an interview by email. Interview was quick and straighfoward. There was a mix of some scenario questions, along with filling out personal details and shift preferences. I was successful and contacted 2-3 weeks after the interview

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied in November 2018. Process took 2 weeks and I was called for an interview. Interview was not bad and I was given the offer same day to start the next day.

Application

Interview

You go into interview room and they ask you basic questions and give you different scenarios that you must answer. Stuff like what would you do if you saw clothes on the floor - pick them up for safety. Similar stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found clothes on the floor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundrum, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Dundrum, Co. Dublin) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I answered some questions and after a week I was contacted for a one to one interview. They asked some questions about availability, experience and right to work. Then some questions about what would I do in certain situations

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a customer needs my help while I'm restocking?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Derby, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Was very similar to the other interviews mention on here. one on one interview with one of the floor managers where she went through your CV and also ask a series of questions from a piece of paper with the questions being very similar to most others who have had interviews. It was a very pleasant and calm interview, not too invasive

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.