Primark Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Danbury, CT (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very quick and brief. The hiring manager asked basic questions regarding my resume and why I felt like I had the skills to work for their company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Primark?
    What are your top 3 strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Burlington, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Trash! I went over to Burlington Mall, right? Then BANG! I find myself forced to stand outside Primark with the rest of the customers, trying to figure out why on earth the stores entrance gate is A QUARTER of the way open. My mans... that was outrageous.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

I applied for the sales associate position, two weeks later I received a call to schedule an interview. The interview was very easy and laid back. after the interview a week later i received another call to schedule orientation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The woman was somewhat rude and didn't care about what I had to say. She didn't respond with more than one or two words before moving onto the next interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was horrible. I couldn't understand the man who was inteviewing me he was from London & very impatient with me because I asked him to repeat the questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

This was a hiring event and my interviewer was very professional. They sat us down in a room to watch an informative video on what Primark was as a retail company.
     I had to apply online answering scenario questions, then it was a phone interview, and finally an onsite interview. The process between applying online to getting an onsite interview was within 2 weeks.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Very short and brief. Applied online and had an interview at the store a few weeks later. Got asked about Primark as a company and why i would want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Questions involving scenarios on what to do when items are out of stock ect.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Standard interview asked me scenario questions and which tasks would I prioritise etc. After the interview I was told that they would contact me via email within a couple of weeks, a couple of weeks (roughly four weeks) I had received an email of things to do before starting as well as my hours and my induction start time and date.

Interview Questions

• When would you be available to start?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Very easy interview just standard questions about myself and previous work experience, my availability a couple of role play scenarios but overall a very relaxed interview experience, nothing to be worried about

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I applied online and did the interview with the manager. It took about 3 weeks to get a call back. I got the job in the end. It was eay. Simple questions. Primark is first step into retail I think. Dont need pre experience

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.