Primark Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The woman was somewhat rude and didn't care about what I had to say. She didn't respond with more than one or two words before moving onto the next interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was horrible. I couldn't understand the man who was inteviewing me he was from London & very impatient with me because I asked him to repeat the questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Danbury, CT (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very quick and brief. The hiring manager asked basic questions regarding my resume and why I felt like I had the skills to work for their company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Primark?
      What are your top 3 strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Burlington, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Trash! I went over to Burlington Mall, right? Then BANG! I find myself forced to stand outside Primark with the rest of the customers, trying to figure out why on earth the stores entrance gate is A QUARTER of the way open. My mans... that was outrageous.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

I applied for the sales associate position, two weeks later I received a call to schedule an interview. The interview was very easy and laid back. after the interview a week later i received another call to schedule orientation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

This was a hiring event and my interviewer was very professional. They sat us down in a room to watch an informative video on what Primark was as a retail company.
     I had to apply online answering scenario questions, then it was a phone interview, and finally an onsite interview. The process between applying online to getting an onsite interview was within 2 weeks.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online after seeing job advertised on Indeed. Took an easy online assessment to see if I was suitable for the job. A few weeks later I was invited in store for a one to one interview. The interview was relaxed and laid-back and I was asked simple questions and the manager was extremely nice and made the experience pleasant. Don't be nervous it's very straight forward!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Primark and do you know anything about the company?   1 Answer
    • If a customer wants a dress in the window but you don't have their size what would you do?   1 Answer
    • A customer wants to try on an item but the queue is very long and they don't want to wait, what do you do?   1 Answer
    • What is good customer service to you   1 Answer
    • Rank these 3 in order from most important to least important and give reasons for this order:
      1. Answering a customer query
      2. Replenishing stock
      3. Tidying clothes off the floor   Answer Question
    • What do you expect to gain from this job and what do you want to do later in life. (Got told this doesn't affect your interview but was still asked as they are curious)   Answer Question
    • They read a long paragraph on what the job consists of and they ask what you can bring to help this job and why you're right for the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, informal. lasts 30 mins. The interview is one on one so very relaxed atmosphere. Asks you about 3/4 basic questions about your retail and problem solving skills. They then ask what hours you are available and so on

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Really easy and simple process! Came 15 mins early with all the necessary documents in hand. I was taken down to their HR (I assume from how it looked) and was interviewed after the manager photocopied my documents. I was then lead to a room and was spoken to firstly about my available hours. I originally applied for mon-fri shifts which wouldve been around my uni times but was told they could not cater to those times. Luckily she then told me shed interview me for a weekend role instead! She was very lovely and we was laughing about my previous job roles. All together just a casual conversation rather than an interview. The questions that did come up were very basic questions like why do you want to work here? What qualities do you have? then some situational questions like "a woman has been waiting in line and is becoming very agitated with how long it is taking, what would you do?" or something like that.
    Just be bubbly and fun, and think of the process as just a casual conversation!

Interview Questions

• a woman has been waiting in line and is becoming very agitated with how long it is taking, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, you get invited via telephone to an interview with HR. They would like to know your knowledge of the company and your willingness to work certain hours

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.