Primark Customer Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.2

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broadstairs, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Broadstairs, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was all very simple, despite it being my first job interview and being on my own.
After some research I chose a simple black floral knee length dress with black shoes and a blazer.
I was told where to go and who i'd be interviewed by, was shown by a member of staff into the canteen to wait for a few minutes while members of staff wished me luck and then the Manager who interviewed me took me to the staff training room for the interview.
It was formal while still being pleasant, I was obviously very nervous but it was very straight forward.
I don't at all feel like there were any questions designed to trick me or trip me up, simply questions to find out what kind of person I am, what experience I had etc.
It took over a week to get the call to say i'd got the job if I still wanted it because they were very busy which did have me quite worried but it was fine in the end.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time where you gave excellent customer service?   1 Answer
  • Who do you think Primark's main competitors are?   1 Answer
  • Where do you like to shop?   1 Answer
  • What would make you a valuable member of our staff team? (Or something alone those lines.)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Chelmsford, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very laid back interview, I wasn't made to feel under pressure. They ask you a serious of questions and scenarios to answer then tell you that they will contact you within the next couple of days of week whether you've got the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the business? (Primark)   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Casual and straightforward. Interview questions are standard and at most require common sense. The majority of the time, whoever is given an interview is given a job. Primark make a point of taking down the holiday you have planned already due to the fact that you are not allocated holiday during your 3 month probationary period. So this is something to consider. Simple questions like "why primark?" and "give an example of when you have exercised exceptional customer service?" are to be expected.

Interview Questions

• Who are some of Primark's competitors?   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Lasted about ten minutes, was taken into a room and asked questions about team work, why I'd like to work there, something about what I knew about Primark as a company and their image to the public. Was offered the job but I wasn't available to start straight away so I had to decline

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with a manager, pretty relaxed and friendly, lasted around 20 minutes.
    1) Do you know any history of the company?
    2) Scenario question e.g. if a customer wanted to try something on but the changing rooms were full and there was a line how would you advice them.

Interview Questions

• 1) Do you know any history of the company?
      3) Put these in order of most important to least important; helping a customer, replenishing stock, picking up stock from the floor.   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Peckham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (East Peckham, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

the process was quick as i was invited for an face to face interview after completing the online assessment. the process took around a week before i was offered a job.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. I just made normal conversation and the interviewer made me feel at ease. Nothing too tough just be yourself! I was notified the next day via phone that I received the job :)

Interview Questions

• If a customer wanted to buy a certain dress but it wasn't available in their size, what would you do?   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Oxford, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

a telephone call asking for availability, then a short one-to-one interview asking you about past experiences, values and customer service. Overall lasted around 20 minutes, id suggest presentation is key.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Romford, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

it was a one to one process which took place in the staff room. there were two interviewer's and interviewee's in the room at a time. we were not facing each other so there was no distraction's.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy, was a one on one interview with a manager with basic questions about customer service. I received a phone call about a week later letting me know I got the job and an email discussing when a group training day would be.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.