Primark Customer Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.2

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Applied online, got a call inviting me to an interview the week after and was about 30 minutes long. It was only me and the manager and was only question/scenario based. I didn't get the job and didn't call to tell me so I had to phone multiple times myself to find out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applying online will take you a lot of time and once you've finished they take over a month to reply to you. The interview questions were pretty standard and i thought i answered them decently though i thought wrong as i did not get a call back from them. Very hard to tell if you're doing well in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you wish to gain from working at primark   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Relaxed and interviewer was encouraging and made me feel at ease. The interview took around 30 minutes to complete. They ask basic questions such as; 'what skills do you think are important to the role?'

Interview Questions

• what do you know about primark?
      also some scenario questions.   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

bad - they weren't interested on the person. They didn't really care about me. The manager was there with this lady and both were not interested on hearing my answers.

Interview Questions

• describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

As well as an online application, there is a multiple choice quiz style assessment. If successful, you’ll be asked to come in for an interview and complete an online health and safety assessment before your induction day.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Romford, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

it was a one to one process which took place in the staff room. there were two interviewer's and interviewee's in the room at a time. we were not facing each other so there was no distraction's.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. I just made normal conversation and the interviewer made me feel at ease. Nothing too tough just be yourself! I was notified the next day via phone that I received the job :)

Interview Questions

• If a customer wanted to buy a certain dress but it wasn't available in their size, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in November 2016.

Interview

applied online (on primark website but found job on indeed, updated CV to suit job description) - phone call (lovely lady, talked about why i want the job and decided when to invite to interview) - interview (about 20 mins same lady as on phone, was more of a conversation with set questions)

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with a manager, pretty relaxed and friendly, lasted around 20 minutes.
    1) Do you know any history of the company?
    2) Scenario question e.g. if a customer wanted to try something on but the changing rooms were full and there was a line how would you advice them.

Interview Questions

• 1) Do you know any history of the company?
      3) Put these in order of most important to least important; helping a customer, replenishing stock, picking up stock from the floor.   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Oxford, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

a telephone call asking for availability, then a short one-to-one interview asking you about past experiences, values and customer service. Overall lasted around 20 minutes, id suggest presentation is key.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.