Primark Department Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Department Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.1

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a call from recruiter for an interview. The person who interviewed me seems very lost and didn't know where to start. I answered all question (basic question) then she asked me how much am I looking to get paid. I told her that I am open to discussed based on the company pay grade. She didn't know what to respond. I thank her for her time and left the place. They need more training and they want to pay way cheaper than McDonald's. Sorry can't do that!!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primark in April 2015.

Interview

easy, was given a lot of information about the company. met store manager, recruiter and head of HR. Made me feel comfortable and was very friendly. Too bad didn't live up to my expectation.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a Phone Interview that took less than 24 hours to set up. The call came in on time. The Recruiter was very nice and professional. It only last 30 minutes.

Department Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark in February 2008.

Interview

One interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were being shouted at by a customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2017.

Interview

It was long and drawn out, between application and first interview I had thought I had been unsuccessful. Between first and second interview there was also a long gap. I was asked a set series of questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you found yourself under pressure, how did you work through it.   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online on Jan 31st and two months later I received an email saying that I was invited for an interview. The interview was done in Tottenham Court road branch even though the position I applied for was in Essex. We were asked to wait in the cafe until a member came to meet us. After a while a group of Primark managers came and escorted us upstairs into a room.

We sat around a table and had to introduce ourselves and do a number of group activities including opening our own "primark store" and thinking about what departments will be included, target market and etc. The managers that escorted us upstairs were also in the room making notes on us and the hiring manager.

Later we were asked to all step outside for our individual interviews.

I personally didn't like the group activities and would have personally preferred a standard 1:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

the interview began with a presentation on a relevant topic that was assigned to me prior to attending the interview. This was presented to a panel in their head office. Once completed, the competency based interview began

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Disgusting internal recruitment practices within Primark. They bang on about progression of internal candidates but as always it is if your face fits. What is the point of applying when who they want has already been chosen. What a waste of my time! And they do not even have the courtesy to get back to you - it seems that waiting 5-6 weeks after applying is the norm for them to contact you but during this time they are interviewing others. Happened when I first applied to the company a few years ago, I had to chase the recruitment team about my application after four weeks of hearing nothing; even though I knew I had the relevant experience.

Not a proactive company and has made me realise it is time to move on. Primark recruitment team are a big let down.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.