Primark Shop Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Shop Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

1.6

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Lewisham, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview is easy, the question are easy that you only have to use common sense. Don't be nervous and relax, because is not that hard as it looks like

Interview Questions

• You think friendship are important in the place of work?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and asked questions about hobbies and interests. The interview didn't last very long, it was probably around 20 minutes. I received a phone call within a couple of days with a job offer.

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Basildon, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Whole interview took about 20 minutes, was very relaxed was asked 4 example questions and 3 about the company, as long as you do your research you will have no problem. Was made to feel very at ease as soon I met my interviewer who was the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Primarks main competitors ?   1 Answer

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Plymouth, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview straight forward , ask your name , bit about yourself . Didn't seem like they wanted to know a lot ! . Rushed through interview. Put out on to shop floor , showed me round . I help organise clothes rails & fold clothing . Then put on a till with a member of staff testing me . After one hour was ok to do it on my own . Very easy interview process & rushed .

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation of good customer service ?   1 Answer

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

very easy normal questions they were very nice and the questions weren't to hard what you would expect from big company about why youi want wrk there and hopw you work in a tea

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.