Primark Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.1

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I came dressing causally. I had studied for the interview questions I was so nervous that I felt like I was talking gibberish. But they called me later that day offering me a position

Interview Questions

• When was a time you faced hardship, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Burlington, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I believe it took me 6 weeks to get hired (applied online):
    - 1 week after sending an application, I got a call to schedule a phone interview
    - 1 week after the phone interview, I got a call to schedule an in-person interview
    - 2 weeks after the in-person interview, I got a call to confirm my hire and orientation date
    - 2 weeks after my hiring confirmation was my orientation.

Went to Return & Exchanges and told them I was here for an interview, was lead to the back office and waited a few minutes before being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Primark?
      What is your availability?
      Could you explain one of your strengths and give an example of it?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview a week after submitting application, during the phone interview i was asked to come into the mall recruitment center for an in person interview. The in person interview went really well, the guy who interviewed me was very nice. He explained what the company was looking for and what they expect.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with a coworker or customer?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Staten Island, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call and went to the store for an in-person interview within the next week. They hired me within a few days. The process was pretty simple! The interview was quick and had a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time when you were awarded or given a raise for doing something during work or school?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe good customer experience?   Answer Question
    • Can you name a time when you had a problem with peers?   Answer Question
    • Can you name a time when you had events or situations conflicted and had to miss something for the other and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was very quick. They asked basic questions and the answers should come to you pretty naturally. They asked questions concerning the work place and how you would handle some every day situations.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Staten Island, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was pretty quick with the woman who interviewed me. She was pretty nice and wrote things down on the tablet. Just remember to always smile and don't show that you dislike people or working with others. Tell them you are available many hours and you are flexible if possible. That increases your potential.

Interview Questions

• All the same questions about telling a time when there was a situation and how you resolved it. Words to describe yourself. About what your old boss would say about you and your relationship with them. Tell about a situation when you had a problem at school or job. There were many of the situation type questions.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Braintree, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was seemed quite friendly and didn't seem to mind my chatty nature. The interview itself was pretty short, definitely less than 30 min. I was asked about prior work and customer experience. (The logistics such as availability and reconfirming basic info was covered in the phone interview.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delivered good customer service...   Answer Question
    • What was your relationship with your former boss like?   Answer Question
    • Of your prior work experiences, which one was your favorite?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me fairly quickly. I scheduled a phone interview first and asked a few questions about previous jobs and availability. After the phone interview, they moved me to an in-person one. The questions were not too difficult and took less than 15 minutes.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied at primark's website after seeing the post from indeed.com. I got a mail asking to select a date and time for interview.I have a phone interview tomorrow. This will be my first interview. I

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Found an ad on Craigslist for the new location in Staten Island, so I went ahead and applied. Weeks later, I got an email to schedule a phone interview. It was easy and she went ahead and invited me for a face to face interview. I received an email and scheduled the time and went. They asked general retail questions. It was very easy. The interview was on Tuesday, and I hear back on Friday with a call that I got the job! The pay is 12.50/hr which is great!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.