Primark Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.3

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (Oxford, MS (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

An individual group interview with, where they ask a couple of questions where they write down your answers and may follow up with any questions based on what you said. Generally they are trying to get a picture of who you are.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond with a customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Essex, VT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online.. I answered some questions on a questionaire online.. I then received a phone call a few days later. I was asked to come in for an interview. There interview was an one to one interview.. I was given an offer when interview had finished. The process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the first question?   1 Answer
    • Why apply for a job at Primark?   2 Answers
    • A lady wants a dress in the window, but the dress is out of stock. What would you do?   2 Answers
    • You're helping a customer with an outfit and they want to try the outfit on. The changing room queues are very long and they don't want to wait. What would you do?   1 Answer
    • Give mean example of you working in a team in past employment? What did you do?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process first was online through the website of Primark, after that I received an email about invitation for interview. The interview was the next week. It was around 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Basic information about you - age , education, languages.   Answer Question
    • Why Primark?   1 Answer
    • What will you do if a customer ask for a pair of jeans in order to understand the needs of the customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

if you like busy places this is the right place for you but if not dont accept it is crazy

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, heard back a few months later with an interview offer.
    The interview was one on one, and I was asked to bring proof of my right to work (passport details and National Insurance numbers).

Interview Questions

• Example of a time you worked in a team? (Previous jobs, sports teams, etc.)   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I met with the manager, who was really friendly. The interview was a combination of basic and professional. I was asked questions about myself which made me so comfortable. The manager was really friendly and we developed a rapport. I felt so confident. I was asked questions about "why would I like to work at Primark?", my future plans, my availability.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Applied through Primark's website. Got an email for an interview for a Saturday. The interview was fairly informal, pretty easy questions at the time. No hard questions to trip people up, they were hiring multiple people at the time so it wasn't a hard position to get. For a first interview, this is simple and easy.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wigan, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primark (Wigan, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied for the job after seeing advertised on Indeed. The day after applying I received an email asking me to come in for an interview the following day. I went to the interview the next day and was told they would be in touch. I received an email the day after the interview informing me I had been offered the job and they would like to invite me to an induction in four days time.

I dressed smart casual. Black biker boots, black skinny jeans, black vest with a front tied check shirt and leather jacket.

I was given an interview time, told to bring passport and evidence of NI and told to go to customer services. Upon arriving I signed in at customer services and was taken to the break room to wait. My interviewer arrived and asked for passport and NI and took them to be scanned. When she returned I followed her to a separate room where the interview took place. It was very informal and relaxed. We spoke about availability, contract hours, hours I could work, previous retail experience and my current situation e.g. education. I was then asked several questions regarding customer service. Thanked for my time and explained that if I do get asked back for an induction to wear all black. I signed out at customer services and was on my way.

Relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why Primark?   1 Answer
    • What five qualities does a sale assistant need? Rate on scale of 1-5 how well you think these skills apply to you?   1 Answer
    • A woman wants a dress she has seen on a mannequin but its currently out of stock, what do you do?   1 Answer
    • Put these in order of importance and explain your decision: stock, customer query and stock replenishment   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online. after a couple weeks got invited to an interview. relativity quick just answer couple questions like why you've applied and what would you bring to the company. Simple questions like what hobbies etc. never got a response back.

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Summer 2018
    STAR questions. Situation, time, action and result. Give and example of a time when you worked in a team, when you when above and beyond for a customer/difficult customer, when you had to communicate some information (presentation etc), when you had a large task (how did you organise), when you had to work to a high standard of quality (how did you achieve it)

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Turned up at my local primark and asked for a job. They interviewed me a few weeks later after I had given them my CV. Seemed very informal but thats probably just my experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience have you had working in a team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.