Primark Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.3

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Essex, VT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online.. I answered some questions on a questionaire online.. I then received a phone call a few days later. I was asked to come in for an interview. There interview was an one to one interview.. I was given an offer when interview had finished. The process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the first question?   1 Answer
  • Why apply for a job at Primark?   2 Answers
  • A lady wants a dress in the window, but the dress is out of stock. What would you do?   2 Answers
  • You're helping a customer with an outfit and they want to try the outfit on. The changing room queues are very long and they don't want to wait. What would you do?   1 Answer
  • Give mean example of you working in a team in past employment? What did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (Oxford, MS (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

An individual group interview with, where they ask a couple of questions where they write down your answers and may follow up with any questions based on what you said. Generally they are trying to get a picture of who you are.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond with a customer   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process first was online through the website of Primark, after that I received an email about invitation for interview. The interview was the next week. It was around 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Basic information about you - age , education, languages.   Answer Question
    • Why Primark?   1 Answer
    • What will you do if a customer ask for a pair of jeans in order to understand the needs of the customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

if you like busy places this is the right place for you but if not dont accept it is crazy

Sale Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark in September 2015.

Interview

It was a year ago. It was easy. Had questions i found online. I didn't have much experience. It was alright, not very stresfull. Few simple questions. Also questions about availability. Nice atmosphere.i got an e-mail a few days later to come for induction.

Sale Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewd at primark last week but it was very hard, i have worked at primark before. Then i got an email saying they cant progress my application any further.

Interview Questions

• The lady wants the dress on the display   1 Answer

Sale Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Excellent , I enjoyed the interview it was very easy for me. The questions where the same as glassdoor questions. I applied online then they called me back after a few days for the interview, the interview only took 10 minutes and was very easy. Then they called me back after a few days that I git the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for primark?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Bristol, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email 2 days later for an interview. Before I went, I had prepared myself from all the other posts on the interview. It helped me a lot because I had gone through so many that it came in the interview. I think only one question was different, so in my opinion it went really well for me. The interview only took about 10-20min. It went by really fast and the manager was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • A customer comes up to you and shows a dress on her phone. How do you find the dress?   Answer Question
    • The dress is discontinued so what would you tell the customer?   Answer Question
    • The customer likes the dress you suggest. However she does not want to wait in line since its too long. What would you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked in a group.   Answer Question
    • What is good customer service?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have for this role?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grays, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Grays, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, did some basic situational judgement tests. Within a few days I Recieved an email to book a slot for interview. I went to the lakeside Primark for the interview. It was a 1:1 interview and I was asked a series of questions regarding my previous job and skills. They also took a photocopy of my passport. A couple of weeks after the interview I Recieved a telephone call in which i Recieved the offer of employment which I accepted. In this call, I also booked my induction and they explained the details of the uniform what to bring on the induction day with me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident and prepare for the interview. Don't be nervous, it's not difficult (at least it wasn't when I applied)

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primark in July 2017.

Interview

I applied in the morning and got a call by 5pm on the same day. Very relaxed interview with assistant manager who asked the standard availability questions and then went on to the scenario based questions. Overall it was a good interview and the previous posts on here helped a lot as the questions did come up. The next day I got a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• A customer wants to try on an outfut but the changing roomd are busy what could you suggest they do?   1 Answer
    • A customer wants a dress which is out of stock?   1 Answer
    • what do you hope to gain from working here?   1 Answer
    • Previous work experience and how I found it   Answer Question
    • What is most important; customer query, stock floor, stock replenishment. And why?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Chester, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very quick! I applied on the sunday and then they rang me to give me an interview on the tuesday. I then had the interview on the Thursday and got offered the job 2 hrs later. They were very friendly and i found the questions simple as i had researched before.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.