Primark Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

1.7

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a quick interview process asking me what I know about the company. How i think I can contribute to the company and ways in which I can provide good customer service. The person interviewing me was very helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primark (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick, straight to the point, questions were relatively simple, gave a tour of shop and advice on the types of tasks I would be set. Friendly people and would definitely recommend working there if you are looking for somewhere to start after high school.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hereford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Hereford, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager of the branch in a nice relaxed atmosphere. He was really friendly and considerate of the fact that it was my first job interview. Overall really great experience!

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was called up right on time, the interviewer was nice and friendly, mostly reading questions from a form in front of him but it’s okay. Standard questions about my experience and why do I want to work at retail/Primark. Overall gave me a good feeling and I wasn’t nervous to talk

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Nottingham, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to interview. Straightforward with the usual questions such as why you want to work for the company, what your strengths are etc. Also asked some situational judgement questions where you had to say what actions you would take in particular scenarios. Interviewer was friendly and made me feel relaxed. Received an email within a week informing me I had been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Some of the stock needs refilling, there are clothes that have fallen on the floor and a customer needs your help with something. Which order do you complete the tasks in and why?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Applied online and got an email around a week later for an interview which I got to choose the date and time online. Interview was pretty easy and felt like it went quite well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.