Primark Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.4

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I filled out the standard application process and was asked to come in for an interview in-store within a week. The interview was quite simple as long as you were prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bromley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Bromley, England (UK)).

Interview

Very comfortable and casual
    Asked a lot of scenarios about working in the store
    A lot of opinionated questions
    It was mainly questions based on personality and skills other than that it was a background check like availability etc.

Interview Questions

• If there was a long queue for the fitting rooms and the customers were becoming unhappy, what would you do ?   1 Answer

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a Christmas temp. The interview was 15 minutes and it was more like a conversation rather than a interview. The interview asked me about six questions. It was not very difficult.

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

They gave me a call setting a date for the interview. During the interview they told me to bring passport (right to work) and original NI letter/card. The interviewer first asked for details of my previous jobs, when I'm available, what I wish to get from primark. Then he asked 8 questions, some were scenario related and that's about it. He was friendly and made it feel really comfortable during the interview. I liked the fact that he explained the process of what happens after etc.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Primark (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Applied via an application form and didn't hear back from them for a few months.

They called my home phone to invite me to interview and allowed me to pick a time that suited me.

Had interview and had job offer within a day.

Very swift process once interview offer is given but they often recruit for two seasons so applying before the season (summer and Christmas) can mean that you'll wait for the next recruitment campaign.

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Chatham, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a simple quick questionnaire online and I received a response within seven days. When at the interview i recieved a job offer at the end where we discussed hours. Lovely environment and no pressure was applied as he was not intimidating

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

One to one interview with one of the department managers. Was standard length- no longer than 30 minutes.
    Asked expected questions such as your previous work experience, education and customer service skills.

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Nottingham, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I got an email with an interview date and time. I went to the interview and I was emailed the next day with a job offer. I accepted the offer as a weekend sales assistant. I was then emailed with many things to complete before the start of my induction. My induction was for 3 days.

Interview Questions

• In which order of importance do these 3 things come in your opinion:

Customer query
           Stock on floor
           Stock replenishment   Answer Question

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had an invite to interview less than a week later. I couldn't make the time that they had arranged as I was already away visiting family but they were extremely accommodating and quickly changed the day for me, which not many companies do. The interview lasted about 10-15 minutes. The interview was really relaxed - the interviewer was extremely friendly and as well as asking the questions also explained them a little bit which helps to guide the answers. He also gave me a chance to expand on my answers if he didn't think I'd said enough. I would say definitely research the company - I spoke a little bit about the charity work that the company does etc. and he seemed impressed that I had clearly done my research, and he also asked me if I knew how many countries they were in (luckily I did). All of the interview questions are marked out of 4, so make sure you really elaborate on your answers. I only had my interview 2 days ago so I haven't yet had a response, but it was overall probably the best interview I've had.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Primark?   1 Answer
    • When was an example of a time you worked as a part of a team?   Answer Question
    • Prioritise these: stock replenishment, customer satisfaction/service, stock on the floor   1 Answer
    • 1. What would you do if a customer wanted to try on a dress but there was a big queue and she did not have time to wait? 2. What would you do if a customers bag breaks all over the shop floor?   1 Answer
    • How would you ensure customer satisfaction every time?   1 Answer

Primark Sales Assistant - Weekend Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Really friendly and chatty interviewer, put me at ease, tailored questions towards my lack of experience

Asked why I wanted to work for primark
    Customer service skills
    Gave example of a woman who wanted to try on a dress but was in a rush and changing room queues were really long - asked what I would do
    Examples of working in a team
    How to give 'good' customer service

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.