Primark Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was okay, i was given a booklet with a few questions, which i am pretty sure were the same as the ones from the telephone interview. i was given 10 minutes to answer them. and then asked to come in for a 1 to 1 interview. where i was asked a few questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (Bedford, England (UK)).

Interview

Prior to the store officially opening I attended a mass recruitment day with literally hundreds of interested individuals. We had to watch some films regarding Primark's policies and fundamental beliefs. We had to complete a questionnaire and participate in group sessions by which people were either eliminated or went through to the next stage. We were posed questions such as: Name your strengths and weaknesses. And If you were an animal what would you be and why? Finally we were individually interviewed by a member of Primark's Management team and asked bog-standard questions resulting in a follow-up telephone call to be informed if we had been successful or not. The interview process occurred at a local Hotel and refreshments provided which was a bonus.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my strengths and weaknesses were.   1 Answer
    • What incentive would motivate you within the workplace?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Eastbourne, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall a very nice interview. I was asked basic questions about what I wrote on my CV. I then got given the usual questions such as how I would act in certain situations. Just say the same as everyone else and standard procedures. A lot is just logic. An example is how would you deal with a distressed customer? Everyone on this website has put all the questions down and that really helped me to do well. Be happy and don't put any pressure on yourself, it's only Primark!

Interview Questions

• If a customer wants something on a mannequin and it is out of stock, how would you approach it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience overall. Not really organised you have to struggle by your self to schedule the interview , to find out the place....and finally was not able to do the interview because failure to present the original document eventhough I have presented the letter from the Home Office....et le pire no body told me ....was really upset

Interview Questions

• present your original documents?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interviewer was about 40 mins late for a 10 minute chat, asked standard interview questions read out from a form they fill out in front of you so didn't really feel like an interview

Interview Questions

• team member not contributing to teamwork, what would you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. I had a face-to-face interview with the Assistant Manager.
    He went over my CV, what experience I could bring to the role and what hours I could work.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rushden, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Rushden, East Midlands, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Really relaxed. I went into the store and up to the exchanges counter where I was given a badge and shown up to the staff area where I waited. I was then called into a room where I was interviewed by 2 people, really relaxed and chilled, not formal at all. It was really quick and they said I'd hear back within a week.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Online questionnaire then got a phone call 2 weeks later asking to come in for an interview the next day. Manager was very slow, my slot was for 3.15 however, a girl who's slot was at 2.30 was still waiting to get interviewed! Interviewer did not seem interested as I was last interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I worked in a team? Time I worked under pressure? What is good customer service to you? Last time I did a presentation? And the hours I could work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was very informal, it was quite relaxed.. You just need to be show basic job skills such as good customer service, working under pressure, good presentation ect.

The interview process is quite fast and most people do generally end up getting the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Have applied online through IrishJobs.ie, received a call within the same week to review information. The recruiter asked me couple of questions as Describe yourself and last position worked and had a positive result and other trivial ones.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a case you succeeded and steps you taken to solve it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.