Primark Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.5

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rushden, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Rushden, East Midlands, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Really relaxed. I went into the store and up to the exchanges counter where I was given a badge and shown up to the staff area where I waited. I was then called into a room where I was interviewed by 2 people, really relaxed and chilled, not formal at all. It was really quick and they said I'd hear back within a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience overall. Not really organised you have to struggle by your self to schedule the interview , to find out the place....and finally was not able to do the interview because failure to present the original document eventhough I have presented the letter from the Home Office....et le pire no body told me ....was really upset

Interview Questions

• present your original documents?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interviewer was about 40 mins late for a 10 minute chat, asked standard interview questions read out from a form they fill out in front of you so didn't really feel like an interview

Interview Questions

• team member not contributing to teamwork, what would you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Eastbourne, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall a very nice interview. I was asked basic questions about what I wrote on my CV. I then got given the usual questions such as how I would act in certain situations. Just say the same as everyone else and standard procedures. A lot is just logic. An example is how would you deal with a distressed customer? Everyone on this website has put all the questions down and that really helped me to do well. Be happy and don't put any pressure on yourself, it's only Primark!

Interview Questions

• If a customer wants something on a mannequin and it is out of stock, how would you approach it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (Bedford, England (UK)).

Interview

Prior to the store officially opening I attended a mass recruitment day with literally hundreds of interested individuals. We had to watch some films regarding Primark's policies and fundamental beliefs. We had to complete a questionnaire and participate in group sessions by which people were either eliminated or went through to the next stage. We were posed questions such as: Name your strengths and weaknesses. And If you were an animal what would you be and why? Finally we were individually interviewed by a member of Primark's Management team and asked bog-standard questions resulting in a follow-up telephone call to be informed if we had been successful or not. The interview process occurred at a local Hotel and refreshments provided which was a bonus.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my strengths and weaknesses were.   1 Answer
    • What incentive would motivate you within the workplace?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Ipswich, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Received interview offer next morning. Able to select time on line from a choice available.
    Interview: Presentation film on arrival re company then a presentation re working for company followed by a 1:1 interview. Interview Saturday received job offer on Monday! All very efficient.
    Staff all very friendly and put you at ease. Questions all competency based.

Interview Questions

• Who are our main competitors?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Derby, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview which was nice and personal.
    Made to feel welcome
    Easy going
    Simple and no trick questions
    Overall it was a good interview, perfect for someone who is new to work and has not yet had a formal interview. It helped me with future retail interviews.

Interview Questions

• - Example of good CS
      - why I wanted the job
      - what jobs I have done in the past   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Online questionnaire then got a phone call 2 weeks later asking to come in for an interview the next day. Manager was very slow, my slot was for 3.15 however, a girl who's slot was at 2.30 was still waiting to get interviewed! Interviewer did not seem interested as I was last interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I worked in a team? Time I worked under pressure? What is good customer service to you? Last time I did a presentation? And the hours I could work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Leicester, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. Interviewer came 10 minutes late. lasted about 20 mins and asked basic questions such as why primark, and questions also based on your CV so know your CV inside out. And when they ask for work hours make sure you are always ready to work overtime

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you completed a task as a group. What steps did you take?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

Have applied online through IrishJobs.ie, received a call within the same week to review information. The recruiter asked me couple of questions as Describe yourself and last position worked and had a positive result and other trivial ones.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a case you succeeded and steps you taken to solve it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.