Primark Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

1.8

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and easy. The hiring manager asked simple questions and made the interviews less nerve-wracking than ordinarily intentioned. I had got a email in a few days that i received the job offer

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

They call me to have a interview and at the same time to bring with me all my documents ( social security card, vida laboral etc) It is a bit weird cause normally you have to pass the interview before start the Hr process.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primark (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

1 to 1 interview with manager of store. Asked about experience, skills, then gave multiple examples of what could occur while working at the store and then asked how you would handle each situation.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The board will then begin asking you a series of questions to assess your knowledge, abilities and personal suitability. You may also participate in a set of exercises that will demonstrate your abilities and suitability for the role.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

nice and smooth interview. quick and easy process, nothing too complicated. it was mostly about what i knew about retail and what i could contribute to the company i could con

Interview Questions

• tell us what you know about retail and what matters most i retail.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.