Primark Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

3.5

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview over the phone and 2nd interview face time. Both interview was standard questions and deep driving into your background history. Really positive experience. I had three more interviews face to face with VP HR ,VP Operations and two Store Managers. They fly you out to their flag ship store in Boston. The Challenges was the language barrier and understanding from the different cultures of management. Overall, the last interview was rushed summing up two five structure questions and a SWOT Analysis of the store. Trying to complete all that in 60mins in order to make my flight. This was not great planning for all the interviews I had in one day concerning time lines, in order not to feel rushed!

Interview Questions

• - Background history
    - Team Management scenarios
    - They focus a lot of entrepreneurship in ordering standards   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roselle, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Roselle, NJ (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 weeks. I had 2 phone interviews and than a face to face. I was shocked because they commented so well the entire time but after the face to face they ghosted me. I left a voicemail and even email my contact asking for feedback and got nothing in return.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (Staten Island, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for a management role with Primark after a Primark recruiter reached out to me. When my in person interview ended I emailed the recruter back to discuss how it went (on February 7th, as per his request). Although this wouldnt be my hired location he wanted me to interview with the store manager in the Staten Island location. I didn't get a response to my email so I reach out again on February 19th. Again, with no response. Today is March 5th. As a manager, who hires and recruits talent for my company, I find it to be such a tragic representation of any company who sets up interviews with candidates and never follows up with them. In my particular situation, I live in Brooklyn and commuted for almost 2 hours for a interview in Staten Island that I never received feedback about. My time, your time and anyone who interviews’ time is very important. I’m not even sure if I was still a candidate for that manager role. However at this point, if this is the way Primark handles their interviewed candidates, I don’t want to be a part of a company that doesn’t value people. Moving forward, take the time to communicate with interviewed candidates, whether you move forward with them or not. If time wasn’t on your side or you didn’t have the chance to get back to me, you should’ve connected with your team so that someone could speak on your behalf. The crucial part of your recruiting is that you are a representative of the Primark company and I believe this recruter failed them greatly. I truly hope this doesn’t happen often or to anyone else. At this moment I highly discourage anyone to apply or interview with Primark.

Interview Questions

• Walk the sales floor and note opportunities and strengths of the store.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)).

Interview

interview was just a formality, they already made a decision (store manager and recruiter) shame really but the whole company works that way , its who you know not how you are important here

Interview Questions

• standard questions about retail management styles and abilities   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.