IBM Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IBM Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Boulder, CO (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

First you get hired for the same job as a vendor and hope a position opens up, then they select from the vendors. The interview is short and to the point. Then you get your email with their choice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington Dt, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Washington Dt, CT (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Long process several tests interviews with 2 managers took over 2-hour parking was bad I would recommend doing your research on the company and what they do because it will be ask in the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I met with an interviewer over skype and we talked and talked and talked. They asked about my favorite pet and what color I like. We had fun and planned to meet on a hiking trip. Fast forward. We are getting married in the fall. What a process.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Completed online job application form on their website. Was then called by an IBM corporate recruiter to schedule interview. Interviewed the following day via phone for 30 mins. Was then asked to come into the local office for a face to face interview. Did that the following week and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a customer service call you had which didn't go well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a flat offer with no room for negotiation. It's like "take it or leave it."

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring process didn't took much time. I was called up for the Interview. I Was made to sit in the Waiting room. I reached there at around 10 a.m. and submitted my resume. My turn for the Interview came at around 6 p.m. I went inside the room for my Final Interview. I was not sure whether I would get selected or not. I was a bit nervous. Interviewer asked the simple questions like tell me something about yourself. What are your interests and why do you want this Job? I simply answered the questions in a Lucid manner. Then he made me to speak up on a topic of about 5 minutes and I did so. I got selected and the result was told to me in a short duration of time. Then there was the Salary negotiation process. I was told to bring and submit some documents. The the documentation work was done. After that we I was hired in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a brief about the Story of a Novel.   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Kolkata (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Well I received a call from one of the consultancy firm and then they asked me to come down. Then I was screened and then the recruiter from IBM came in and went for the first round of interview. Then telephonic round and then I was told to sit and then I was provided the date and time to join. I went to IBM DLF for another round of interview after 15days of training. Then another interview was being held by an Operations Manager. After that at around 12:30 I was informed along with 20 other people that we were selected.

Interview Questions

• If you were not promoted what will you do?   1 Answer
    • If ethernet cable was not connected to the computer will you get an IP address?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase as being a fresher.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Visakhapatnam (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

walk in and give the interview to the concern department and get selected

Interview Questions

• why did leave your previous company
      what do you know about ibm   1 Answer

Negotiation

have to fetch an opportunity in ibm and it is a good step to start the career

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (New Delhi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Good Process. Give best performance and get the Job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I want a job.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Pune (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

these went on on 4 stages
    1. skill test like verbal & analytical
    2. how much i knew about myself--- tel me something about yourself
    3. how much i have a knowledge so that i can satisfy the recruiter ---- what is a bpo or tel me something about bpo
    4. how long can you be with the company --- like can u sign the contract

Interview Questions

• are you willing to sign a contract of 2years?   2 Answers

the salary they offered was not what would be fine for me

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Copenhagen (Denmark)).

Interview

The process was good. Interview went well, it was very logical and the interviewers were kind. Nothing unexpected, but had to take few tests (intelligence etc).

Interview Questions

• Hard to say, it depends on a person. For me the hardest one was to describe myself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. Offer was presented and I accepted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.