IBM Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IBM Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I met with an interviewer over skype and we talked and talked and talked. They asked about my favorite pet and what color I like. We had fun and planned to meet on a hiking trip. Fast forward. We are getting married in the fall. What a process.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington Dt, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Washington Dt, CT (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Long process several tests interviews with 2 managers took over 2-hour parking was bad I would recommend doing your research on the company and what they do because it will be ask in the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM in January 2016.

Interview

very easy behavioral question, the ppl were very nice and direct. make sure u stay positive and be confident in your abilities to communicate, the interview was at least 30min long make sure to ask questions at the end. no buts and ums

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you worked under pressure
      tell me about time were u got into conflict w some
      tell me about a time u delivered outstanding costumer service   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Boulder, CO (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

First you get hired for the same job as a vendor and hope a position opens up, then they select from the vendors. The interview is short and to the point. Then you get your email with their choice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Completed online job application form on their website. Was then called by an IBM corporate recruiter to schedule interview. Interviewed the following day via phone for 30 mins. Was then asked to come into the local office for a face to face interview. Did that the following week and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a customer service call you had which didn't go well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a flat offer with no room for negotiation. It's like "take it or leave it."

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Usually the manager and the team leader are present at the interview. Each of them are giving details about the job from their perspective. I was asked to describe how would I behave in a given situation, what are my career aspirations, about my work experience and why I applied to this specific role.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Brno (Czech Republic)) in November 2019.

Interview

The process has 3 stages. Presentation of IBM and small IT testing, Conversation with Team Leader and checking language skills, and the final one was a meeting with Project Manager. So, you will spend in the office more than 4 hours

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, your mistakes in past, what is your favorite part of last job...   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I had 2 telephone interviews before the actual face to face one. The first one was a typical HR interview. The second one was a technical one and the interviewer was very interactive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

4 hrs, hard, many people involved, ridicoulous questions, tiring, phone interview, one of the most irrelevant interviews ever had. No idea what else to say, damn this limit. Is it not 30 words yet? Oh come on

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Wrocław (Poland)) in July 2019.

Interview

The process was fairly quick, short telephone call and a f2f interview was set up soon after. The first call was from a person working on the team I would be supporting. She asked a few questions and then set up a f2f with her manager.

Interview Questions

• The telephone call seemed more a personalty checked, asked about a country I would like to visit   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.