IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IBM Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

9,793 Interview Reviews

2.8

Interview

First, there was a behavioral interview, which asked basic interview questions about skills and past experiences. Then, there was a technical interview, which had general questions and coding questions. They, at the end told you if you moved on to the next round, which was interviews with specific teams.

Interview Questions

• What is the best sort type and how would you implement it?   Answer Question

Data Scientist New Grad Interview

Interview

I took a coding test, it was very hard and I got only 1/3 correct, so did not move on to the next round. The questions were very specific, and the test cases were very thorough. The thing that got me was that the code needed to work quickly, so even if I wrote the right code, it still would not pass if it wasn't fast enough.

Summit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Easy and professional process. The company was flexible in scheduling my interview and the interview itself was smooth and very enjoyable. Currently awaiting feedback for after completing final round of interview before offer decision.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about IBM?   1 Answer

Cognitive Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Had a 3 hour coding assessment on Hackerrank based one gather and manipulating data through a web API. Had no idea how to do this. Was expecting something more analytical focused.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

It was straight forward and seemed easy at first, but was chaotic and not well organized. IBM has a confusing company structure, which changes every few months. I would recc going for a different company

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

In the assessment there is one sql question (which included with two questions )and one machine learning question. I think sql was super easy and the machine learning question was tough.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

extremely ableist process. Not sure why they needed multiple online assessments before even contacting you. overall, felt very detached so I guess that shows what kind of tech company they really are

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The I review process includes a series of phone and video interviews, where managers asked mostly fit/personality questions.

The final round was three in person interviews as well as a group interview/case study to see how you work on a team

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict between you and a co-worker   Answer Question
    • How would you approach prospecting in a new territory?   Answer Question

Recent Graduate Interview

Interview

Great the provide extra time if necessary . The questions them selves were challenging make sure you study up on docker containers and practice a lot of leet code questions .

Product Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Pymetrics was awful because I didn't even get feedback on how I did which was unfortunate and a waste of my time. I wish I did not apply to be honest. I never even heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.