IBM Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IBM Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The recruiters did a great job of finding my interests and matching me to an applicable position. The interviews were conducted via video and allowed me to talk about myself and get a good perspective of what I would be doing daily as an intern.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I went in for an on-site interview with a panel of 6 people, kind of intimidating.

I applied for a data scientist intern position, they dug in a lot of my resume, going through previous projects, threw a lot of questions about teamwork and leadership questions at me.

I did not get the offer at the end.

Interview Questions

• What's something that you failed in your last internship experience and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus, two 30 minute interviews. Interview with the first interviewer went well, so I was given the opportunity to interview with a second. Standard behavioral questions. Fairly conversational. Heard back in less than 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a team to solve a problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They asked me to finish some algorithm questions online. And there were some behavior questions before it started. Need to answer it thru the camera on the laptop. Then it processed to algorithm problems. Each one has 20-40 min to finish.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very awkward and the interviewer was not prepared in the slightest. Reflected poorly on IBM. No comprehensive questions asked. It was a video interview, and the interviewer was sitting on his couch in pajamas. Never contacted me again, no call or email. Not a fan of the hiring process, and that it took 4 months to simply receive "no".

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Personally, the interview process was a very quick process (~2 weeks). For the data science internship, I web-interviewed with a supervisor and team lead on the project. No assessments required.

Interview Questions

• What comes to mind when you hear IBM?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

One interview through the webex with two mangers.(Tech Lead and project manager)
    It was just explaining about my project and how fit i am to their project and team
    It takes only a week to get a offer from the date that I applied

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Everything went as planned. I had a good time talking to my interviewer, the problems that they asked were very much in line with what I expected. Unfortunately, in the end I didn't get an offer, but will try again in the future.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Interview process consisted only of 2 back-to-back interviews, 30 mins each.
    Applied through the university website.
    Both interviewers were very pleasant
    Asked behavioral questions, nothing really technical
    Heard back from recruiter after around 2 weeks

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Tucson, AZ (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Telephonic. simple and short . good . should have good technical domain knowledge. Interviewer was good in communication and technical expertise. require high skill nature job with current technologies knowledge in cognitive computing

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.