IBM Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IBM Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.9

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was gd,tech and hr.It wasn't more like gd,we were asked to tell about ourselves for 2 min.Some candidates were selected before everyone finished speaking.The hr called names from our cv and asked to speak.The process of gd went on till late evening as only one group was being conducted at a time when there were 500+ members attending the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2012.

Interview

the process took around 1 month, it started with hr interview then technical interview then IQ and English test .

The technical interview was written, and also had a phone interview over skype with the managers.

Interview was simple, not difficult

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    1 and two are communication and 3rd is technical.
    just speak as simple as possible dont look more into vocabulary rather try to explain the simple way as possible.

Interview Questions

• i just faced two rounds of communication skill test.
      first round is self introduction and second is personal interview with hr.
      Questions are:
      say about your self.
      say about your hobbies.
      and questions about hobbies you mentioned.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied and gave interview 3 times. First two during campus and last one through placement agency.

When the number of attendees are large they filter by asking you to pronounce words. Or may take a small personal interview about yourself and so on.

If you pass through that then comes worst part. Around 2-3 rounds of telephonic interview.

Now if all attendee are freshers you might be selected out of pure luck or you might have just impressed them by your non stop talking skills as though you own the world. Yes right the main they look forward is confidence in your comnunication. Even if you hesitate make sure you don't lose confidence.

I didnt get through because even though i was confident i wasn't much of talkative. I was at loss of words with nervousness.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test, it was easy. Each question has 2 minutes time.
    Mental ability test, it has the questions about our character, each question has three options, I strongly disagree,i strongly agree, slightly agree.
    Hr interview is all about our skills, mainly they check about our communication skills.
    HR should be impressed by our communication

Interview Questions

• About my project
      About the skills
      Background check   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process 1st round group discussion 2nd telephonic interview there were 30 members in each batch. after enterig the hall HR addresses about himself and gave a small description about the work and salary

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? and they gave us 5 min , each one should talk about the interested topic   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBM (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in February 2015.

Interview

fisrt of all, they will call to confirm interview date. Then, after interview they will have another interview through phone and if u choosen, they will inform you.

They are looking for someone who fluent in english.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Markham, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews and both were carried out on a phone. The first one was a purely technical interview about computer science knowledge (i.e. OOP concepts, memory, data structure, database knowledge) and took 30 minutes to finish.

The second interview was a behavioral interview and it took a full hour to finish. The manager basically asked about my whole resume and I had to explain in details what I have done and learned from my past academic project and work experience. The manager also asked me some scenario questions in between.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview: Technical questions

2nd interview: Behavioral questions + Walk the manager through my whole resume   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I applied for the job and they first called me to talk about my experience. After that I received an email with some questions to answer, as. - Say 5 thing that would you do if your wirelless conexion were not working.
    The day after I sent the answers, and I got an interview with them 2 days after.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you would be successful in this role?
      Why work for IBM?
      Have you experience working with targets and working with strict policies and procedures?
      Example When you have worked in a monitored environment.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBM (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2008.

Interview

Internal recommandation by a friend. No HR interview but directly get the on site interview. Interviewed by the team manager, asked a few technical questions and a lot of behavior questions. Got the internship offer after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• How often you can come to the office every week as an intern.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.