AECOM Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 1,167.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tbilisi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Tbilisi)

Interview

There were three stages: general interview, testing, and final interview. On the first stage, they ask some questions about my experience and aims, in what university I was studying and what was the subjects. On second stage, there were several questions about my profession as well as some logical questions. Then I moved to the final stage were they told me some additional details about the vacancy, such as salary, work hours and etc.

Interview Questions
  • In what university were you studying? What subjects do you study? What is your aims in the future?
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Interview consisted a panel of an Associate Director and Operations Manager. Initially, the operations manager described life at AECOM and highlighted the key benefits and social aspect of the company. It was a technical, competency based interview, therefore I had to demonstrate specific experience in my current role and how I they were relevant to AECOM through their core values.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to coach another employee, what was your methods and what was the outcome?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AECOM (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process was unique. Candidates were invited to a hangout session with managers and senior executives before a day before the final interviews. The final interview was a mix of technical and behavioral questions and lasted for an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with power system modeling software Experience in dealing with a client

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Melbourne) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied online and was asked for an interview. I got call from HR and then the hiring manager took my interview. The interview lasted for an hour almost.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

They were very friendly and eager to meet me. They asked me about interests and past engineer experience. After 2 weeks I received a job proposal. The hardest part i would say was sending out the cv.

Interview Questions
  • They just wanted to know about my past engineer experience related to the job
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Overland Park, KS) in Mar 2018

Interview

I applied online after saw the job post on indeed. They haven't call me for an interview or give me a rejection. Its almost been a month, I assumed they move on with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Singapore) in Oct 2017

Interview

Easy, breeze, not much technical, really spend time to listen, most likely to be hired if you are called to interview, prep a bit, depends on interviewer time, could be long or short one

Interview Questions
  • What's your past working experience