AECOM Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,155 of over 1,155.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Aptitude test followed by a one way interview. The aptitude test included a wide range of psychometric and technical questions. There is an emphasis on sustainable aspect of the organisation and projects while answering the psychometric tests.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this role?
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

HR reached our first. One group interview with team lead and team members, followed by a language test, and then drug test. Final answer not long after. Easy process overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AECOM (London, England, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Internal interview with an easy discussion on what my career aspirations are and what is expected out of my work profile. Questions about what I would like to further specialise in the field of Geotechnical Engineering. Questions about software experience and design experience including specific project experience on other ideas etc. Work details and work performance in past years

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

It was very swift, the HR was very responsive to every detail you ask and will follow up in every ways incase the approval/documents are ready. Never requested to follow up to this employer.

Interview Questions
  • General questions given by the onshore managers

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Series of one-on-one interviews, a group interview, and ended with a lunch with the transportation team. I also had time to ask questions on career growth and development. Overall pleasant experience. I felt valued and made me accept the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Interview process took 2 weeks. Pure onahore interview. Assess your knowledge about the position and accounting. Manager interview is just a casual talk regarding your credentials and availability. HR is open for negotiation regarding compensation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Sydney) in Sep 2021

Interview

1. Resume submission 2. Initiation to complete aptitude test and personality test. 3. Recorded video interview - Name a time you failed. Name a time you had a personal difficulty and how you overcame it. Why would you like to work for AECOM. The questions on the aptitude test could easily be completed by an average high-school student. I have a PhD in structural engineering and applied for the "graduate engineer in structures and bridges" position and was informed by AECOM that "we have other candidates that better fit the skills of the position". However, I passed all the stages of the interview in which my aptitude was tested, it was only when I submitted a video of myself that I was rejected on the grounds of lack of "skills". You can make of that what you will.

Interview Questions
  • If you have a bridge with 21 lights on each side and each light costs 3 cents per hour to run, $810 to buy and $120 to install, using the graph of number of hours per month the lights run calculate the 10 year cost of lighting the bridge.
1 person found this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Interviewer asked me to describe my statement of purpose, asked me some technical questions about Geotech, Highway, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering Interviewer asked me to describe my statement of purpose, asked me some technical questions about Geotech, Highway, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful