Find jobs for Senior Project Manager

AECOM Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1,167.0 interviews

In Person8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AECOM (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was a detailed interview in which I had to give a presentation on my work and projects of interest completed to date. The interview panel asked questions that were fair and reasonable. I went back for a second interview and spoke in detail about my education and what I have learnt on recent projects.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage conflict?
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

I interviewed for an overseas position because of my (then) upcoming move to another country. The initial interview was over the phone with my new home country. I was interviewed by the HR Manager and the Country Manager. The second and final interview was at a local office closer to my residence. This was with the Regional Director. I was offered a position a couple months later.

Interview Questions
  • What skills and experience can you contribute to the company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2016

Interview

Technical, informal but direct. Asks about company knowledge and working with high profile clients, where do you see yourself in 2, 4, 6 years Shown presentation and asked to comment on what stood out and what I wouldn't agree with. Very interesting style

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (Boston, MA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Met the entire team from senior staff to junior staff as well as potential colleagues from other department. HR provided a comprehensive review of benefits. Hiring managers are accessible to questions before and after interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your 5 year career goal?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Denver, CO) in Nov 2015

Interview

Applied online, received initial response within two weeks. Interviewed via telephone, multiple times, versus several panelists each occasion. Panelists varied from HR rep, program managers that Sr PM position would report to, and technical staff that Sr PM would supervise. Overall, the panel interviews were good. Position would have required relocation to another city away from family, AND be on travel at least 3 weeks per month. Thus, the position required establishing a second residence that would be rarely used. Biggest issue was past salary. HR seemed hung up on my past salary. When I declined to provide that information, the interview process stalled. (There is no state or federal requirement to share past salary information.) Total duration of interview process 64 days, from resume submission to "thanks, no thanks" email.

Interview Questions
  • How would mentor inexperienced team members during field assignment?
  • What was salary of your last position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2014

Interview

Applied on line through AECOM website. Got a return call from recruiter. Followed that up with a phone interview and then am in person interview. Never heard romantic them again.

Interview Questions
  • Would you rather do the work or win the work.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Singapore) in Feb 2014

Interview

It was a more of a chat rather than a formal interview. Interview was mainly to understand if the experience suits the requirement for the project they were hiring. It was also to know the knowledge and experience of the person.

Interview Questions
  • How can you benefit in the successful project delivery, team dynamics and managing clients.