AECOM Architect Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,167.0 interviews

Employee Referral20%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

A very simple yet technical interview based on knowledge of field. One test on software skills, one face to face interview with the employer. Overall a nice place to work.

Interview Questions
  • What is the detail of door
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AECOM (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

Revit test and personal interview. The test is automated. The personal interview is based on technical skills. The questions asked were easy if you ahd basic knowledge. Not very technical. Some were very generic as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AECOM (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview was very easy. They spent most of the time telling me about the company. I only answered 2 or 3 questions. I think they could tell I wasn’t very interested. This isn’t the place for an architect. While it’s an A+E firm, it’s more so engineering and they’re trying to grow the architecture department. All of the exciting work is in the other offices.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself growing in your career ? What are your goals?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Madrid) in Jan 2017

Interview

One single interview with 4 other people, we had to prepare a 5 minute presentation to show our communication skills. We had a skills' game afterwards, to see how we relate to our colleagues and meet an agreement.

Interview Questions
  • What would your current boss say about you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (Richmond Hill, ON) in Jul 2015

Interview

It was a technical interview with division manager. We discussed the current projects the company was working on and my experience with similar types of projects. I explained some of the projects I had with me and answered the interviewer's questions about details and functions. Also we discussed materials and construction methods applied to the projects. Then he asked about software and my level of proficiency with some programs which I explained. Also we discussed the working teams within the division and type of projects each team was working on.

Interview Questions
  • What type of software are you proficient in?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Received e-mail inquiring about interview time. Followed up with in person review. Interview was professional and went well. The timing was not right for the position. Online submittal process was typical and website was fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY) in Jul 2012

Interview

You need to have a leadership personality and show confidence, construction detail knowledge and CAD skills. If you show you are a professional that know what you are doing they will definitely hire you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed