AECOM Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 1,186.0 interviews

Other13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews, all by video. Never met a human being face to face. I was frustrated being bounced all around the place. Definitely not a "personal" experience, would not recommend for someone who has a personality or breathes oxygen.

Interview Questions
  • What are your best and worst qualities.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Albans, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AECOM (Saint Albans, England)

Interview

Very relaxed interview process, was a 1:1 interview which was also about me getting to know the company. It was very difficult to find where to apply for internships on their website so I emailed and heard back very quickly and was notified of my place almost immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What relevant projects have you done at University? Q: Why do you want to work with AECOM

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (New Orleans, LA)

Interview

Very relaxed. I was questioned by 5 different people in three different interviews all in the same day. The interview seemed to be more of a personality test than a technical skills assessment. About 2 weeks later I was called back with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite course in college?

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AECOM (Riyadh) in Dec 2016

Interview

It was a very pleasant interview in which the PM, Senior PM and Operations Manager asked me questions about my work experience. I explained the projects that I had completed along with the mechanical systems that I had commissioned.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide