AECOM Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 1,167.0 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

No big deal, typical. Answer your experience. They go through the process of screening you and then interviewing you in person. They assess your personality and how you can be a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions
  • Just your background and what you can contribute to the team.
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Mention past experiences and proven successes as they specifically relate to the position. Begin by re-reading the job description. Take note of the required skills that you have, and identify recent stories that demonstrate that you have those skills. Ideally, you should draw primarily from recent professional experience; however, volunteer work can also support your narrative while demonstrating a commitment to your community.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY)

Interview

Two round interview. Spoke with HR than with senior engineers and an area manager. I didn’t get the job but they were nothing but nice to me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Name the least favorite part of your current role

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

it was a series of interviews asking your experiences, your strengths and weakness. your reason why you are leaving and what will you impart yto the team if you are hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

it went very well. it was very basic and they asked very easy questions like why we should hire you. Also they were very kind and they asked basic questions in my major. Also they do make you feel like you are in a normal conversation not an interview. Overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

It was great, be prepared for questions about college and you past experiences. Internship help a lot! Ask them about their culture and work environment due to covid. Some people arent in office yet

Interview Questions
  • Favorite college class in college?

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Informal - met with two managers. Most questions revolved around my motivations for wanting the job. Other than that, covered the generic cliche questions you'd expect out of an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Interviewed by 2 directors online. Good chitchat session Tough questions were asked. Overall was fine. Have to be sure about your direction and how can you add value to this company. Asked about your past experiences .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful