AECOM Environmental Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 1,167.0 interviews

In Person20%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Interview was very personal and was very nice. Would recommend to anyone it was on teams and lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes total. The people asked lots of questions and were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Describe past experiences related to the job.
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

After the initial application HR contacted after a week, two phone calls spaced a week apart with typical interview questions. A final virtual interview with the project manager and lead scientist to wrap up the process a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Psychometric testing, one-way video, two hour long group interview. Group interview involved working with other candidates also going for the same role to solve a particular problem / explain how you would carry out a scenario. We had to take into account different things. Were given 15mins then 5 mins to present back.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the work of this particular role? When have you balanced multiple commitments

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Spoke with 5 members of hiring team over a zoom call. Their videos weren't working so I spoke to blanks screens which was disappointing and impersonal. Overall okay interview, not difficult or stressful.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself/others describe you in one word?

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

I was originally called and asked to go to lunch with two of the project managers. Shortly after, I was invited to the office for a formal interview. The interview lasted a full day. I met with several project managers and went to lunch with two mid level employees. The interview included giving a 20 minute presentation and getting a tour of the labs.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Taguig

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AECOM (Taguig) in Feb 2020

Interview

Screening process has your basic typical interview questions: what are your expectations, limitations, short and long term plans, etc. Once youve cleared that and move to the second stage, you meet the business line leaders which is now more of a getting to know exchange. There's also an exam to see if your abilities are fit for the job description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Was good, had 4 people interviewing me for the job position. Was laid back asked me a few questions about myself and described the job position in-depth to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Manila, Manila)