CH2M Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated 29 Sep 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 224 interviews

Interviews at CH2M

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Employee Referral100%
HardAverageEasy

CH2M

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M in Jul 2014

Interview

Applied on line and referred. I received contact via email for telephone interview. Interviews with CH2M was very professional. Hiring was contingent on bid selection by potential contract award. Client had final say on the personnel even after CH2M screened candidates. Interview with client was difficult. Client interview was with panel and via skype.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was normal questions about my experience and what I would bring to the firm unlike other candidates?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CH2M (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2012

Interview

Interview was conducted over the phone and a subsequent interview was conducted in person at two separate locations. Met with the business development manager in Santa Barbara. Met with a Senior Project Manager in Sacramento.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CH2M (Englewood, CO) in Jan 2010

Interview

It consisted of a surprise phone call from the regional manager for an interview for the position which was over 1,000 miles away and the call was outside business hours. The interviewer was nice and engaging but lied throughout. Very manipulative interviewing by management, unsupportive HR.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were from a script and were predictable. Have examples ready which showcase your previous experience, character traits, and skills.
3 people found this interview helpful