Cover image for CH2M

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

CH2M Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jan 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 224 interviews

Other11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M (London, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

telephone interview that took place around 30 minutes. very friendly at all. they call me again when the connection was't so good. i had an interview with HR so the questions were only about my cv and other stuff. not technical questions

Interview Questions
  • deadline i have missed
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CH2M (Milwaukee, WI) in Nov 2017

Interview

Recruiter calls to find out general info and see if you are still looking for a position. If manager decides you are a good candiate based on your background, they fly you out to the job location. I had lunch with the team and then 1-on-1 interviews with each member, approximately a half-day interview, not including travel time.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were not specific or difficult but mainly they want to see that your background fits with what they do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M (San Diego, CA) in May 2017

Interview

It was an inn Person interview after 3 weeks of applying for the position. The interview was supposed to be with 3 people, but there were only two interviewer. The interview was almost easy and it went well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M (London, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

i applied one month before i get a phone for interview. A very frienly recruiter called me from Poland altough the position was in UK. we spoke about half an hour, most questions were about myself. A positive experience overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CH2M

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

i applied for civil engineer role at hifhways sector of Krakow,the recruiter they cancel 3 times my appoinment without notice me,said was ill,i call company many times and finally i get phone interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M (Cardiff, Wales) in Jun 2015

Interview

Competency-based interview relating largely to leadership skills. This was stated before the interview, so I was able to prepare various answers based on leadership experience, as well as a technical presentation based on university work.

Interview Questions
  • Name me a time when you showed ingenuity in a leadership role

CH2M

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

The whole process took roughly two weeks. I sent in my resume through their online application system and a few days later, I was called by a recruiter who conducted a very short phone interview. The recruiter asked questions about my resume and what I knew about the company. I few days later, I was called in for an in person interview. I was interviewed by four different people individually, each of which asked me about my resume and what I knew about the company. The whole process was very laid back.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't ask any of the standard interview questions. They only went over my resume. They were mostly concerned about if I was interested in the subject of the position.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (New York, NY)

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. I was first contacted by phone from a person from HR. I met with two different department heads in their NY office. Both of them asked personality questions and questions about my resume. Then they asked a lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CH2M in Apr 2012

Interview

Thought my interview went really well, but no offer. Interviewed by several managers at the office. Entire process took about 2 hours. Typical questions for entry-level position; where do you see yourself in 10 years? etc. Would apply again if the opportunity presented itself.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful