CH2M Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 4 Aug 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 224 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I applied online, then was contacted by a HR/Recruiter a few days later for a phone interview. The HR/Recruiter did not know much about the position, but was clear about passing along my resume and information to the hiring manager. The HR/Recruiter was very clear about not leaving candidates hanging and being professional in the process. I never heard from the HR/Recruiter after a followup email. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at CH2M?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Cleveland, OH) in Dec 2016

Interview

The interview process consisted of several shorter interviews with a select few members of the company. This process lasted approximately fifteen to twenty minutes per person and lasted around one and a half to two hours.

Interview Questions
  • During the interview there were no behavioral type questions.

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at CH2M in May 2016

Interview

I've had three separate interview experiences with CH2M Hill, with Offices A, B, and C (Not going to disclose which locations these are; Office C is the office that offered me the position), respectively. CH2M interviews all seem to be three phases -- Phase 1) A general match-making phone session with the recruiter; Phase 2) A phone/webcam interview with the hiring manager / potential supervisor; and Phase 3) A face-to-face interview with the potential team / Business Group. Phase 1 interview with recruiter occurred several months prior, when the recruiter first saw my application and resume submitted online. Was asked several general questions about my resume and my interest in the field. A Phase 2 interview with a project engineer (Office A) was scheduled, but cancelled last minute. Recruiter then scheduled me a Phase 2 interview with another office (Office B), but I was not offered this position after Phase 3. Since I had already Phase-3-interviewed with Office B a month prior, the Phase 2 interview with Office C was more concise and detailed about the job duties. Interviewed with my potential supervisor and a project manager, we threw several questions back and forth about my experience, my current job, the open position, the location, the office, etc. I was invited to visit Office C for a Phase 3, during which I met many people in the office, all working in the same Business Group that the position was in. I was asked many questions about my experience, what I hope to gain from the position and the company, and what I can bring to the table. Was informed by several people that CH2M is very encouraging of its staff members to explore career paths and to choose the best fit. All staff members had wonderful things to say about the office and the company. Potential supervisor was extremely informative about the area, near-by school districts, and anything that would help with relocation. Was told that another candidate would be interviewed the following business day. Received offer letter about 1.5 weeks later. Recruiter and potential supervisor were helpful and available throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • Five years ago, where did you think you'd be in five years?
  • Where do you think you will be in five years from now?
  • What do you eventually hope to achieve at CH2M?
  • Recall a situation in which you had to handle a team conflict. How did you react and restore order?
6 people found this interview helpful

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

Contacted by a talent recruiter, follow up interview with hiring manager, got invited for the recruitment day in Denver. Two interviews on the recruitment day. Long process, received the offer 5 months after the first interview

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral interview, how do you solve a problem; if given an option what would you want to be, cat or dog; why do you want this job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M (Madison, WI) in Jan 2016

Interview

interview followed by 2 follow on interviews and then follow on phone call. Then got offer. Got interviewed again by several other people. . Got interviewed again by several other people.

Interview Questions
  • several interview followed by 2 follow on interviews and then follow on phone call interview followed by 2 follow on interviews and then follow on phone call. Then got offer.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CH2M (Little Rock, AR) in Jun 2011

Interview

Good and a detailed interview - professional questions. took me to lunch and had friendly conversations......overall an excellent process..ofcourse best in business..team of 4 plus HR plus AA staff ; 4 members = senior manager; program manager; staff engineer and junior engineer...........

1 person found this interview helpful