Find jobs for Environmental Engineer

CH2M Environmental Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 6 Mar 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 224 interviews

Campus Recruiting22%
Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

CH2M

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

It was very detailed oriented. Had 5 interviews with the project manager, the client, and the team. The project manager wanted to make sure that I was qualified for the job.

Interview Questions
  • What were my strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CH2M

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

Seemed like a pretty standard interview to me. The first person asked me about my background and qualifications related to the job. The second person spent a lot of time discussing CH2M's mentorship opportunities and their dedication to safety. Gave me time to ask questions. Followed up with recruiter a week later. She told me that the interview went really well, but they decided to move forward with a candidate with more experience.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

CH2M

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview that essentially reviewed my resume. I then interviewed with three separate employees who each explained the project that they wanted me to work on. Rather casual and easy-going. It was essentially the same interview repeated with three different people. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M in Aug 2015

Interview

They sat me down in a large conference room with 3 interviewers. They took turns telling me about who they were and what they did. It was almost like interviewing individually three different times. The interview lasted about 70 minutes.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M (Houston, TX) in Jun 2015

Interview

basic phone interview with a person in their HR department. The phone interview lasted 25 minutes and mostly consisted of him telling me about the position, asking basic personality questions, and telling me about his position with the company.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2015

Interview

The process Involved a phone screen interview by the HR person, after a couple of weeks I got a call from her stating that the Hiring Manger would like to have a chat with me. I was asked questions based on my resume and behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful