CH2M Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Updated 15 Mar 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 224 interviews

Other25%
Campus Recruiting25%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Leeds, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Answer Questions on the website along with submitting a CV and a Cover letter. I had a phone call with them a few weeks later but have got no contact from them since that telephone interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about CH2M
    Answer Question

CH2M

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CH2M in Dec 2016

Interview

I applied through the new Debut app, and 'talent spotted' me, fast tracking me to an interview. The interview was an extended version of an application form with standard questions, and nothing or technical. As they selected me as a generic 'graduate', I had little information about the role before the interview. I had to clarify by asking which role they saw me in based on the information they saw from Debut, which did not match up with my career interests so I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CH2M (London, England) in Oct 2016

Interview

The phone interview was shortly after sending the CV. The interviewer is an HR and the questions were quite general. It was more like a conversation and chat than a job interview. Really enjoyed the whole process. At the end of the interview, the HR gave me some valuable advices for having similar interview in the future. Then I waited for three month to hear back from them that they told me I passed the first round, they will inform me when they have settled the exact positions that they are recruiting. I was given a list of jobs to choose after another 2 months... But I have decided to move on by then.

Interview Questions
  • What's your biggest challenges in university? Describe a case where you solved a problem by yourself and within a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M (Liverpool, England) in Feb 2015

Interview

Half hour telephone Interview, Very nice interviewer. Good Questions and a very friendly manner. Made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Easy to understand. Questions were adapted to what I said not just from a template.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed