Tech Mahindra Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The interview process was smooth and the process finishes in 1 day.
The first round is jam.be fluent in english.
The second round is with hr.they check your thought process here.
The third round is technical round.basic networking questions.

Interview Questions

• If you would win 10 million dollars what is the first thing that you would do?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

1.introduction and JAM
    2.mock call
    3.versant
    4.operation manager (all basics questions)
    it was very cool interview rounds and for freshers you can crack it very easily only one thing is communication skills it should be good that's it

Interview Questions

• all normal questions how to handle customers and communication skills should be good   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

the first and second round was online written exam, the first round had 20 questions, I cleared that and second was paragraph questions.it was tricky I could not clear it. i lost with 3 marks .

Interview Questions

• in online exam . the question was about dates, calendar questions, general gk questions   1 Answer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Technical round is normally simple round with basic technical skills. They will check your communication skills too so focus on that and be confident while answering questions. Remember the interviewer also dont know the complete things.

Interview Questions

• Basic Unix and SQL related questions. If you are a beginner it would also do.
      Unix Questions like : Cat, cp, ls, du, grep, zip, gunzip commands.
      SQL Questions like : joins, views, index, keys, Create etc.   1 Answer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Indore (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy. You just need good communications skills to clear it. You only need to talk to foreign clients for all day.
    Round 1:
    MTI(Mother Tongue Influence)

Round 2:
    PI, asked from resume

Round 3:
    Skype Interview with the Manager, pretty easy

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process. It consisted of 4 rounds, namely JAM session, versant round, personal interview and operations round.It took one complete day to go through the process.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They do hire freshers
    Applied for non voice technical support International chat process for Verizon.

First round, write on a topic that they tell you (from my opinion evaluation is strict, if you clear this round, then you have good chance of getting selected).
    Second round, answer 20 multiple choice questions. (these questions are easy if you have basic knowledge).
    Third round, typing round, you need to get atleast 25 wpm. (If you are a regular laptop or computer user, then you can achieve this speed easily).
    Fourth round, operations manager round (you will be asked introduction, general questions which are asked in an interview and technical questions, if you are confident, have good communication and have basic technical knowledge, you may clear this round) .

Interview Questions

• Have you done any technical course?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in total.
    1st round is Screening of candidate say JAM on any topic of your choice.
    2nd round is a HR round i.e. assessment of communication again.
    3rd round is Voice & Accent, where you are given few topics to speak about, in order to check how conversational you are.
    4th round is Operations with Manager, where you'll be assessed on your technical knowledge.
    There are other two formality rounds.
    1) Typing test
    2) Technical written (multiple choice).
    After all these rounds of interview, I was selected and given an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was moderate,confidence matters consists of 4 rounds Jam(self topic) , voice and versant, typing and basic written test and managerial round all were easy,once you clear V and V you ll be through mostly, need to have patience will take around 7 hours to complete whole process.

Interview Questions

• self topic ,i took bitcoins, later V n V , and basic os and cn questions .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It's a typical BPO job and your communication skills will be tested based on essay writing (for non-voice). After that you'll have a test on basic computer and internet terminology. A team lead will conduct a face to face interview. You need to convince them that you'll be staying in the job for a good amount of time and can work in night shifts.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in night shifts? How can you justify yourself?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.