Tech Mahindra Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

**Round 1 - written test with 7 rounds which include quants,logical, English.If you qualify in this you will pass to next round else you can leave for the day.
If you are good in basic apt you can easily clear it.This round is not that tough.All it matters in this section is time management. You will have plenty of questions but limited time.

**Round 2 - Essay writing in english by assuming a picture given on screen.
Just focus on spelling mistakes and frame 5-6 sentences by using simple English words.Your vocabulary is not going to pass you this round. Just use simple English and concentrate on not making spelling mistakes. If you follow the above 2 rules you are through this essay writing round for sure.

**Round 3 - In this round you will get a coding question to code in 50 mins in any of programing language of your choice and 25 mcqs on programing,sql concepts.
Coding question apart mcqs will be very easy. Just attempt the code if it executes all test cases fine or else no issues if you perform well in mcqs you can get through this round.
After all these rounds you have to attend TR and HR. In TR they ask about your project and basics of programing like write some program and explain.It purely depends on the panel member and your resume .
Hr will be normal.
After successful clearing of all rounds we are said to leave for the day and got the selection mails the next day morning.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about your final year project.   1 Answer
  • write any program or SQL query of your wish as I mentioned SQL in my resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The Interview was of a very good Standard. The questions asked, test a person completely on his areas of interests. The first round was aptitude, followed by a technical and an HR round.

Interview Questions

• In the HR I was asked about my hometown.   2 Answers

Application

Interview

I was interviewed in my college ..The test was very basic and consisted of verbal and quantitative questions .Then I was taken to a roon for the techical interview which was based on C and C++ and pretty much the basics were covered.It was very easy

Interview Questions

• Regarding Networks and protocols   2 Answers

Had a better offer and the compensation was not that good

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Aptitude exam 70 min 130 questions. Cleared on around 100 questions. Second Round is Article summary. Need to write down the summary on given topic and speak for atleast 5 min. Then Technical interview. Final was HR interview. Then I got the offer letter.

Application

Interview

There were 5 rounds and it took a whole day. Aptitude Round, Group Disc Round, Writing Round, Technical HR (Basic Coding) and HR Round. It was an on campus interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2014.

Interview

Simple process. With just 2 rounds. Both the rounds with software engineers which was pretty straight forward and easy. on campus followed by a round with the HR to discuss the offer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Richardson, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Got an email about the interview, attended the interview in person, then I completed an general knowledge multiple choice test, then there was a phone interview. Then I was selected for paid training and I got placed into a project based on training test results.

Interview Questions

• What is MVC ( model, view, controller)   2 Answers

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

If you clear the first round it will be easy to clear the next rounds. No hikes to the employees. If you want government like job, tech mahindra is the best place

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

1. Aptitude Test consisting questions on maths, English, mental ability
    2. Onsite 2 interviews: technical interview consisting questions on Design questions, Core Java questions, New technologies, Some testing questions, scenario based questions

Interview Questions

• 1. Design questions
      2. Resume explanations
      2.Data structure concepts   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was easy. First round was MCQs. next round was technical round. Final round was HR interview. Results were announced in a day.
    They are mass-recruiters, so it's not tough to get in if we go through campus placements

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What is OOP? Tell me more about your projects? What is the object de-structuring?How many years of experience you have in java?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.