Tech Mahindra Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Tech Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.8

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

one written and one Technical and finally HR round. Written is quiet diffcult if you clear that means you will get selected. Programming basic, asp.net,C#,SQL,WCF and HR related question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2011.

Interview

Hr round followed by tech interview with the Group Head who heads the vertical. HR person asked about my previous salary , expectations. They needed my last pay stubs to validate my salary and offered based on that

Interview Questions

• asked about my previous experience and some design questions on the architecture.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Quite easy and smooth, Nothing out of the box,they hire in bulk so not a big deal to crack interview.However the torture begins once you are with the company.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

First tough Technical Interview, then long process for HR processing. Even after HR process, it will long time to get the Joining Date. Which took more than a year for me. But once I join I get good work culture and a lot of learning opportunities.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

2 technical rounds and 1 hr round. Had to wait for a long time as it was a walk in interview and not a scheduled interview. The first round took around 45 minutes followed by the second round which took 30 -45 minutes. Basic questions were asked.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process is ok. They hiring for British telecom project . Took two rounds for Java and oracle plsql . Java with basics , oracle sql and plsql questions intermediate level . HR round happened over phone after week .

Interview Questions

• Java Basics covering all parts ,
      HashMap internal details , Exception hierarchy,Jsp, servlets overview, Custom tags in Jsp, Bit angularJs.

Oracle basic sql statements , queries to be written , cursors , refcursors, binding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please negotiate better .

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

We were called for face to face interview. But after going there got interviewed through telephone. We could have attended it from home itself. No feedback or update after that round.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

i had first a telephonoic round of interview. It was very easy. Few technical questions were asked and rest on my past employment experience. Second round was a technical round and questions asked were quie easy. After clearing the two rounds, the HR took my details and rolled out offer letter.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was good. Interviewers are really good. The questions were all about what you know and how strong in it. Didn't ask any syntax which was good. Some people cant answer though syntax.

Negotiation

i'm waiting :)

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview and a HR round.
    But techm looks for cheap labor. no matter how you score in your rounds what matters is ur expected package. if u want an offer quote as much low as you can. because u will never get a offer letter from them even if they commit for that

Interview Questions

• STLC, V Model, Defect management, Test Documentation   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.