Tech Mahindra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Quite simple, went to recruiter and then answered few questions about my work experience and a final ops round at tech mahindra and explained my profile and got selected

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

it was 4 round process first three round were about communication, aptitute and letter writing and the last round was client round. It was average process , i was selected for the paytm bakend process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2016.

Interview

Time consuming.
    1st step: typing test
    2nd: exam
    3rd: another exam
    4th: initial interview by the HR
    5th: interview again by the QA. If passes, you will be endorsed to the final interview for tom.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Riverview, NB (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

There was a brief typing test to prove my skills and WPM. There was another computer test where my attention to details were tested, and finally I was asked to give the resolution to a specific scenario that I encountered with a customer.

Interview Questions

• If I was a team player, and a good customer service advocate.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Riverview, NB (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

Just a few questions about yourself, mostly manager was speaking about the job, shifts, salary and benefits. On my questions about the benefits (amount, conditions) didn't answer and told that that would be in the upcoming welcome letter if you would be hired. Then test for printing - WPM, then you have around 40-60 min to do virtual assessment and then 1 more interview with 2 managers of leadership team. All the process took around 2 hours.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview time will take your minimum 4 hours. There are 5 round's interview. They will ask you some questions to check your English skills . They give you some subject to speak . The subject would be normal so that you could speak on that.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous organisation ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephonic Round, A questionnaire to be read and answered and Finally face to face with the team leader of the concerned process. This is similar to the interview in most of the BPO I have worked in Pune.

Interview Questions

• Self-Introduction (common in all companies)   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2016.

Interview

Intro round with one of hr ....shortlisted from a job Fair.. Then interview with another hr in company ....basic aptitude test of English typically graduate level questions .. Typing test ....round 3 with.senior .asking about your future aspirations ...why tech Mahindra ...overall average difficulty... Should be good in communication and presentation of your thoughts...long waiting time due to management being occupied.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay..might be less but its a big Brand to associate with..also u get to apply for internal job posting .after 6,,7,months..so u can grow n join a process of ur interest.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

no need to worry about the interview,just be relax and be positive, the HR will ask just about you and some normal questions about your background,their will be some test as typing, and a simple objective tipe questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There 3 stages of interview
    First screening and then online test and speaking test and after that manager round
    After all these the selected candidates will submit the documenta for documentation and offer letter

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.