Tech Mahindra Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It is face to face and went well . They mostly asked about the scenario based questions to check the realtime knowledge of the candidate. They also check about the candidate flexibility abou the shifts . Most of the USA clients are available.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Redmond, WA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

got a call after one week of referral, there were two rounds. first with HR and second with technical manager. both interviews were on phone. after two weeks i got acceptance and moved to redmond

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very bad experience with tech mahindra .The interview held cool and the HR later called and told me that i was shortlisted .Post they wont respond to calls and mails .Later conducted one more round after salary discussion and then said i was put on hold . Such a pathetic management.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was the whole day process and the interview was so easy in nature firstly there is a written aptitude exam that was basically 2×2type of question then there was a PI this was also too easy to clear basically they are judging the communication skills

Interview Questions

• Introduction
      Then what is lan what is wifi suvh type of basic question   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1 technical round included basic networking question and technical experience, 2nd technical round included requirement specific questions with details from specification mentioned in resume. third round was HR discussion and salary negotiation. got offer in a week time.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Walk in interview with about 200 applicants . Interview was well organized with good space . First you need to register your name and sit waiting for your turn . You will go though 3 to 4 interview stages with more technical stuff from experience. Once you passed though first stage your name is noted and you have to wait in the lobby for another round. The interviewer are technical guys which can expect anything from technical back ground then comes the second round and third but if needed forth. The process took whole day

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Technical round: Candidates are generally asked questions based on their CV and their area of interest. Sound knowledge of at least one programming language, information about operating systems, and awareness of the latest emerging technologies are some things that could help you notch up a good score in this round.

it was good

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

waste of time to attend tech m interview, This is moral of the story for me. They are not quite professional in arrranging them. Everyone was having jack with interview panel.

Interview Questions

• I quit the interview after seeing stupidity flowing over there,so no questions.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

2 tech round (f2f) which went on for an hour , and one HR round to close the interview process.

Interview Questions

• current projects details in brief, working of ping process, STP RSTP, OSPF states, why area0 in OSPF. etc.
      3 scenarios for TCL scripting; logic explanation cum syntax.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I went to walk-in interview. A lot of people were crammed into very small space. The interview time was from 10am-2pm but my interview happened at around 3.30pm i was selected and the HR asked me to fill the background verification form. I didn't had all the documents ready. So i told the HR i will email the rest of documents. I had got mail from HR to send the remaining documents . I sent the documents after that i got call from Senior HR for asking about salary expectation after that there is no communication at all. It has been around 40 days so far no reply from HR i sent more than 5 follow up email but no response.

I really wonder what could have happened? I checked with my friend about such situation some of them already faced this similar situation. I came to know that, it is common practice in TechMahindra that they will select you in interview and ask you to submit the documents and after that they will never contact you or respond to email.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were asked from my Resume or from my past experiences. The interviewee was knowledgeable person   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.