Tech Mahindra Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Tech Mahindra Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It is face to face and went well . They mostly asked about the scenario based questions to check the realtime knowledge of the candidate. They also check about the candidate flexibility abou the shifts . Most of the USA clients are available.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

2 tech round (f2f) which went on for an hour , and one HR round to close the interview process.

Interview Questions

• current projects details in brief, working of ping process, STP RSTP, OSPF states, why area0 in OSPF. etc.
      3 scenarios for TCL scripting; logic explanation cum syntax.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Easy entry , too many people , not so serious recruiter,,maybe he hated his job or company.
    I applied with core technical skills, selected me for a BPO job.which wasn't made clear to me till the day I started working.bluffing and fooling candidates who walk in ambitiously and expect professional treatment from such brand.
    total downgrading scenario.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation , take it or leave it.rude and unprofessional.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in July 2013.

Interview

I got a call directly from technical person for interview as it was through internal referral. I had 2 technical rounds of interview. There was 1 week gap between two interviews. First interview was about all basics like, type of vtp messages, flavours of stp, working of mst, ospf - virtual links, why area 0 in backbone of ospf, eigrp sia timers and working, BGP. Second round questions were around actual role they are expecting, like - ebgp-multihop, next-hop-self, etherchannel prerequisites. I was expecting positive response from company's HR but didn't received any feedback even after waiting for 15 days after second round completion. So I called HR and asked about my status, she said I was rejected since she could not find my name under shortlisted candidates. I was totally disappointed and asked about exact rejection reason as in technical or something else, but it seemed like HR didn't bothered to check my profile and simply said that I am not shortlisted. " I think its duty of HR to convey results of interview rounds even if candidate is rejected"

Interview Questions

• Since JD was around Clear IP MPLS and BGP, BGP questions asked were tough. For eg. Two customers in AS 1 connected to different PEs, will they be able to exchange routes through MPLS cloud. If no, why not and how would you apply BGP to allow so.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, Questions were abt eBGP,iBGP,AD Values,OSPF LSA type 7 & 5,Route FIltering, ACL, HSRP

Interview Questions

• How can you use ACL for route filtering?   1 Answer

The Offerred package was too low.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Three rounds, Written, Technical and HR.
    Written was pretty tough with 170 questions to answer in 80 mins.
    Technical was not so deep and tricky and HR was pretty much easy
    One has to just stick to what he says and do not blabber or contradict what he says earlier, they should feel relaxed and can expose what they know in a calmly manner

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce Yourself
      2. Tell me about your project
      3. Tell me why i should hire you   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything since tech mahindra was my first company

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Face to face. 2-3 round. Firstly screening of resume, domain wise panel.
    firstly basic experience wise question
    Then call flows, architecture, protocol related question.
    It was a walk in. It took the entire day. If all technical rounds go through, then HR will sit for salary negotiation. Then received copies of all the experience documents.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I went to walk-in interview. A lot of people were crammed into very small space. The interview time was from 10am-2pm but my interview happened at around 3.30pm i was selected and the HR asked me to fill the background verification form. I didn't had all the documents ready. So i told the HR i will email the rest of documents. I had got mail from HR to send the remaining documents . I sent the documents after that i got call from Senior HR for asking about salary expectation after that there is no communication at all. It has been around 40 days so far no reply from HR i sent more than 5 follow up email but no response.

I really wonder what could have happened? I checked with my friend about such situation some of them already faced this similar situation. I came to know that, it is common practice in TechMahindra that they will select you in interview and ask you to submit the documents and after that they will never contact you or respond to email.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were asked from my Resume or from my past experiences. The interviewee was knowledgeable person   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Got a call from RMG team & they did the initial screening of my profile.
    Telephonic Technical Round , Followed by Face 2 Face HR round & meeting with Manager.
    Followed by Documentation check procedure .
    Got a call from RMG team & they did the initial screening of my profile.
    Followed by Documentation check procedure .

Interview Questions

• Networking , routing , switching   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have salary bands , good to negotiate on the Role/Grade you join as getting a promotion is tough.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

waste of time to attend tech m interview, This is moral of the story for me. They are not quite professional in arrranging them. Everyone was having jack with interview panel.

Interview Questions

• I quit the interview after seeing stupidity flowing over there,so no questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.