Cover image for HubSpot

Found 2,313 of over 3K reviews

4.5
HubSpot CEO Yamini Rangan
Yamini Rangan
Pros
  • "Work/life balance is has been awesome(in 130 reviews)

• "Great work from home allowance to set up home office(in 58 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Still striving for better work-life balance(in 72 reviews)

• "Very fast paced which isn't for everyone(in 59 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

A breath of fresh air!

1 Dec 2022 - HR Business Partner in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

My manager is empathetic, caring and fun. The work is enjoyable and challenging - I feel like I am solving issues for my client group and really making an impact. The benefits and overall compensation is really good - HubSpot meets my needs an employee and makes me want to show up energised and giving my all everyday.

Cons

Working remotely is hard and maybe not for everyone - however it really works for my family situation. It is fast paced and that type of environment can be too much for some people but for me it is perfect.

2. 5.0

Great company

30 Nov 2022 - Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Getting to work in autonomous teams means each person has the ability to shape their own area.

Cons

There is so much to learn that it takes several months to become familiar enough with everything to feel comfortable.

3. Join the HubSpot team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for!

15 Nov 2022 - UX Designer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company to work. Great sense of community and a great product

Cons

Nothing in particular to share .

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

14 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Honesty. Integrity. People are amazing

Cons

Average salary Some processes need attention

6. 5.0

Great Company Overall

7 Nov 2022 - Recruiting Coordinator in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hubspot is honestly the best company I have worked for in Dublin. the flexibility is the best part, I have been able to look after my health a lot more this year as I no longer have to worry about taking time off for doctors' appointments etc. The Dublin office itself has free breakfast and lunch, free coffee, snacks, fizzy drinks and a bar which is amazing to have if you are a flex/ office employee. Decent healthcare, pension and culture too!

Cons

- Promotion is quite slow and growth for that outside of Sales seems to be stagnant - Can be a very America- first culture at times ( EMEA can feel like an afterthought) - Dental care could be better - no Christmas party

7. 4.0

Great place to work

17 Nov 2022 - Technical Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

- autonomous teams - free catered lunches - not too much stress

Cons

Can be political at times

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company and amazing colleagues!

1 Nov 2022 - Senior Localization Project Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the reasons I decided to join HubSpot was their Culture Code. I've been here three months and I am happy to see that the Culture Code is a way of living and working here IRL.

Cons

Only good things to say about the company and its staff.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A place for innovative work with an incredible culture

1 Nov 2022 - Principal Product Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible environment who prefer it - Transparency is everywhere. Almost everything is shared with employees - Employees are top of mind - Doesn't kill you with work

Cons

Nothing significant encountered so far

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pretty nice place to work

31 Oct 2022 - Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked in a couple teams here in hubspot, and both of my teams have been very nice and chill. I like it here, co-workers and management are all decent people

Cons

Better compensation like with FAANG companies would be nice, rest everything is chill

11. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sweatshop pretending to be a great company

1 Dec 2022 - Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Unlimited PTO (not really unlimited, but you can take like a week extra, or maybe two if your manager likes you) - WFH - Flexible hours - Weeks of Rest were cool, but I think they are cutting back on them now.

Cons

They're great at pushing this narrative that HubSpot is such an amazing company. But my experience at HubSpot was the worst experience I've had in my career. - Some of the worst managers I've ever met. People get put on a PIP just because their manager doesn't like them, and HR will support everything the manager says, no matter how ridiculous their claim is. - Unpaid on-call. I was on-call for a week every 3-4 weeks, 24/7. - Team without any camaraderie and with lots of backstabbing. - Lots of legacy code and no time to fix the issues because of the pressure to deliver new features. - Several people on my team regularly worked overtime (evenings and weekends), and I felt like this was also expected of me (it was never said to me directly, but some of the expectations were unreasonable for regular working hours). - You were supposed to estimate your tickets (Jira's) in days of work, and then were questioned why a ticket took a day over the estimate or why you estimated more than it really took. It's ridiculous. Honestly, I feel like this job gave me PTSD. And it was supposed to be an amazing company with great culture and WLB.

2 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,313 Reviews
    </>Embed

HubSpot Reviews FAQs

HubSpot has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 2,557 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at HubSpot to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, HubSpot employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at HubSpot. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

90% of HubSpot employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated HubSpot 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with HubSpot Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at HubSpot? Share Your Experiences

HubSpot logo

HubSpot Careers

Cover image for HubSpot

HubSpot helps millions of organisations grow better by building the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized...More

• Culture
    • HubSpot Global
    • Teams
    • Career Paths

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

174 days ago

Company News
    “Transparency is a core value at HubSpot and publishing our 2022 Sustainability Report is just one way we anchor our commitment to building a more sustainable future.” - Yogesh Chauhan, Director of ESG at HubSpot. Today, we launched our 2022 Sustainability report highlighting progress and goals within the pillars of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). Read the report to learn more about our efforts to invest in climate action, create equity for our people and communities, and practice good governance.
    Shared image - https://hubs.life/2022-sustainability-report
    hubs.life

288 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
    We’re excited to share our 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Report for the 6th consecutive year. And while we’re proud of the progress we’ve made in our DI&B work, we know it goes beyond the numbers, and we need to do better. We know building a more inclusive company requires a deep commitment to empathy, impact, and taking care of one another. Most importantly, it requires action. Discover more about HubSpot’s 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Report.
    Shared image

HubSpot Photos

+ Add Photo
    HubSpot photo of: Pride parade!
    HubSpot photo of: Bring Your Kid to Work Day Dublin
    HubSpot photo of: Danita on the Sales floor
    HubSpot photo of: Sarah on the Dublin engineering team
    HubSpot photo of: CEO Brian Halligan and Dalia from the recruitment team in our Dublin office
    HubSpot photo of: DubSpotters
    HubSpot photo of: Retreat into the mountains without leaving the office

HubSpot Job Seekers Also Viewed

Tripadvisor Logo
    Tripadvisor

3.6

1,253 reviews
    Compare

Glassdoor has 2,557 HubSpot reviews submitted anonymously by HubSpot employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if HubSpot is right for you.