Find jobs for Intern

VMware Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 1,918.0 interviews

Recruiter11%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

VMware

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VMware

Interview

4 rounds, very gruelling but definitely a great experience 1st round is a case study discussion in lieu with a GD format then there are 3 rounds of interviews on various subjects

Interview Questions
  • Why would you not choose VM Ware?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at VMware (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had such a great experience! It was only one round of interviews with 3 panel judges. They were really nice and they mostly asked behavioral questions. The HR person was also great as he always responded promptly and answered any questions that I had

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

VMware

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VMware

Interview

There was one informational call with the university recruiter. I then moved on to 2 rounds of video interviews via Zoom: the first round was with 2 team members and the final round interview was with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to balance multiple priorities.
3 people found this interview helpful

VMware

Application

I interviewed at VMware

Interview

It has 3 rounds 1.Online test (coding + Mcq(Cs fundamentals)) They have giiven only one coding question . 2.Technical interview( Algorithms , Networking and Puzzles ) 3.Technical +HR (Projects+HR questions) overall interview experience is really good.

Interview Questions
  • Puzzle: 3 boxes contains apple , orange, apple + orange respectively and each box have wrong label on it . Find minimum boxes need to open to find out correct label.

VMware

Application

I interviewed at VMware

Interview

The hiring process was really smooth and very structured. It was a Skype interview and all relevant questions were asked. The only thing needed to clear the interview is confidence and good in depth knowledge of subjects

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VMware (Palo Alto, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Asked some data structures and algorithm questions. Asked about my projects in the resume. Asked about technologies i worked on. If you are perfect with projects you have done during college it is enough. It was not that hard.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between abstract class and interface?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VMware (Washington, DC) in Apr 2018

Interview

The first round is a pre screening process where i was given a hackerRank link in which I had to solve 4 questions in 60 mins. The questions were pretty okay to do but the problem statement was very long. I was able to do 3 questions correctly and 1 with partial output. I got selected for the next round.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

VMware

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VMware

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to set up a 45-minute technical phone interview. Heard back 2 week after the interview and the recruiter told me I got an offer.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

VMware

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VMware

Interview

It was a pretty chill interview process. I interviewed for their kernel development and graphic's team. They asked me about my personal projects and talked a little bit about the position. I had to do a whiteboarding problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VMware

Application

I interviewed at VMware

Interview

There was an initial Phone screen with basic questions about interests and gave an over view of the job and team and then an hour long Technical Interview was set up

11 people found this interview helpful