Mu Sigma Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Mu Sigma Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

3.2

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process was of three round written, technical and followed by managerial round, cleared the round and discussion of CTC happened on call. After a month calling for the HR round for face to face by saying this is pending from their side and when asked them HR was mentioned in the process then they told company has the right to change the policies. (All this happened after sending draft offer letter) .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

First they showed company CEO video, then their hi-tech lab, it was really very high tech they have applications which shows your heart rate by using camera then they can count number of people present in a room, but they ends with doing a test using pen and paper. really where their hi-tech things gone at ground level.

Interview Questions

• easy java basic questions based on inheritance and all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

walk in was scheduled at 9AM,,,it started at 11am,,,,1st round was aptitude round(core java+ mysql)...then after three rounds were there as technical round...questions were related to mysql,core java and puzzles...they took to much time for all the processes and after 3rd technical round they disclosed that its a CONTRACT JOB...I totality didn't like this process.they should have cleared it in starting only...they made everyone fool.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles related to 1,pay to empoyee 7 gold bar,,,2.bridge to cross in minimum time   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Firstly they are conducting exam. After that are conducting interview with technical lead, and then with HR. They are only selected the candidate who have reference and he must not from Mechanical background​.

Interview Questions

• Firstly they asked about your self?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.