Mu Sigma Tds Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Mu Sigma Tds Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

2.8

Tds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Basic statistical and verbal questions for written exam.Participants with basic statistical level knowledge and reasoning skills can clear it.After written exam was over around 4 rounds were there including Video synthesis,GD,Stress Management,TR,HR.

Interview Questions

• Why should our company hire you ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Tds Interview

Interview

1] Aptitude Test: not too simple, not too hard, lil tricky..., high cutoff...
    try practicing maths and analytic ques fast and accurate. core knowledge rarely required.

2] Case Study: A particular case will be given, along with data.., and on the facts, questions are asked..: a proper analyzing task...

3] Video Synthesis: A video clip from any movie (mostly Hollywood movies!) is shown. you have two write what you understood from that clip and not the description of it! (for me, a clip of Pursuit Of Happiness was shown!)

4] Group Discussion: Its a general round to see that the kid is not really a dumb! Talking and listening skills are seen obviously.. just get noticed, analyze the topic, speak effectively, and go pass the round!

5] Personal Interview: Its the imp one. the mu sigma people will ask you a lot of things, ranging from: about you, describe yourself, your academics, mathematics, puzzles, quizzes, situation, analogies, experiences in life, statistics, etc etc...

6] HR Round: its just a formality before you get selected. they just wanna know your smartness level, how u can tackle different situations and some little personal quest.,

one more thing: in all your process,, show them that you are worth something, you are desperate to crunch big numbers and you love analyzing.., prove them that you are interested and willing to work for them...

so just speak freely, have a confidence, smile, enjoy and tackle the obstacles, and GET SELECTED !!! B-)

Tds Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

CV Screening
    Aptitude Test (having basic level maths questions)
    Algorithm round (Displaying the output of the algorithm)
    Group Discussion (Noting down the key observational factors)
    Personal Interview (Basic HR questions and some puzzles)

Some questions from your CV, related to your projects and background are also asked.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. What do you know about company?
      3. Why do you want to work with us?
      4. Why you, and not anybody else?   Answer Question

Tds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

first round was apti.this was the major elimination round.15 questions were there.try to solve 8 to 9 questions correctly.
    2nd round was video synthesis and problem solving.the problem was easy based on a loop concept.
    third round was group case study.they made a group of 4 students and gave us a topic to discuss and come up with some solutions
    fourth and final round was HR.

Tds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

At first day the introduction is given how the company works and all the negative reviews are not true.
    Next day the real work starts ,in which round 1 is case study which is a part of group activity
    After case study you are called for interview with one of the employee

Tds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had applied through campus.First we had to clear Muapt.Then we had to visit the the company for 2 days.The first day was to showcase their company ,what they do and the perks of joining there.Second day was group activity and personal interview.Group activity topic were mostly simple business problems.In the personal interview they asked some concepts relating to your projects and about yourself.They mostly prefer non IT candidates.

Tds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Indore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Tough Process, many rounds, and long interview process
    Case Study given to a group
    or Video Synthesis
    or A write-up
    You get the offer letter on the same day. So, good process.

Tds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

We were given 6 articles to read few days before the written exam. The written exam consisted of logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and questions from the articles mentioned above. They selected around 400 students out of 2500 students. Then there was a Sentence synthesis(Not video synthesis) round followed by a group activity(GD) which was cleared by almost 200 students. Last was the Interview of around 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Everything about my projects: tech stack, situational analysis and things I don't use. I am a web developer and competitive coder for past 3 years. So they asked me 1 thing that I'll have to sacrifice.   1 Answer

Tds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

it was interesting and very logical you need be an all-rounder to face it my advice would be prepared for the popular puzzles they would be asking if they are interested in you

Interview Questions

• How can you sell a shelf full of shampoos which are of different brands?   Answer Question

Tds Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in June 2013.

Interview

Had multiple rounds of interview starting with an aptitude test, case study, group discussion, one on one rounds. Video synthesis of a short clip. Group discussions were on abstract topics

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.