- Dublin, Ireland
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 43 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1850
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Accounting & Tax
What people are saying about Deloitte
Got a burning question about Deloitte? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Deloitte employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in IrelandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewOnline application including listing strengths, why you want to work for the company and CV upload Online assessment centre with various strength based assessments Online interview with both recruitment team and a manager.Interview
What is your greatest achievement?Answer Question
See All 24,504 interviews
Deloitte Awards & Accolades
- Most popular graduate recruiter in Accountancy/Professional Services, GradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards, 2022
- Best Student Marketing Campaign - Silver, GradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards, 2022
- Deloitte are Great Place to Work Certified in 33 countries, Great Place to Work's Great Rated, 2022
- Glassdoor OpenCompany, Glassdoor, 2021
Popular Careers with Deloitte Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Deloitte Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Deloitte
Employees rate Deloitte 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 577 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at Deloitte to a friend. This is based on 577 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
71% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Deloitte as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Deloitte.
82% of employees think that Deloitte has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.