Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Deloitte

11,856 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

Very thorough, but only questions from java8 OCA contents. Most of the questions were about OOP in java, and also some logic problems. The interview was held in a very friendly way, like a discussion between two coleagues. However, both interviewers left the company after i was hired.

Interview Questions

• Does finally{} block always run?   1 Answer
    • Can you compare two strings using the "==" operator?   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

It was a positive interview experience. I was disappointed that I didn't receive an offer. The HR person was nice and guided me through the process. I had an in person interview with 4 people. The interview room was small. At the end I was not told why I wouldn't be getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't like a process or idea in place   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time you took a project and ran with it   2 Answers

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was extremely efficient and well put together. There was quick and easy communication between the employees of the company and myself. In addition, the interviewers were very open to answering all questions that I had in regards to the organization, the position, and what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

• The Case Study Interview was difficult   3 Answers

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and then had two subsequent interviews. Each interview was about 30-60 minutes. All interviews tested both behavior and skills required for the position. I would come fully prepared in both areas and well as with questions prepared for each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why should Deloitte invest in you?   9 Answers

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Interview

I got the info from our school's career website, and submitted my resume directly to the team consultant. First round phone interview, questions concerned basic info, school work, previous experience on the resume. Second round on site interview with the consultant, did a mini case, dug deeper into the past internships, and situational questions such as how to get the data, time management situations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply the skills learned in the student leadership position in your new job here?   4 Answers

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview, questions were very easy. Deloitte comes with a lot of perks, and the employees seem genuinely happy. However, very poor interview follow-up. They're usually busy so I think that's why.

Consulting Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was comprised of 2 case interviews and 1 behavioral. Behavioral was standard questions on a typical interview, only 1 curve ball at the end. Case interviews were HARD - prepare in advance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you displayed leadership? How was your experience at XYZ?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruiting and received word about a first round relatively quickly. The interview was on campus with two separate individuals. First was behavioral with standard behavioral questions. The seconds was a case study.

Interview Questions

• Case Study: Review consulting interview tips books   2 Answers

Computer Forensics Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

After initial interview the entire process took 3-4 months for completion and for a offer to be made. Was 2 stages, met first with HR manager and then engagement manager. There was a gap between of approximately 6 weeks wait.

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Initially will be called by the HR Recruiter and will discuss about the availalbility for a face to face interview. As per the discussion the interview will be scheduled. Two rounds of interview 30 mins each. First round will be on the behavior perspective and the next round will be technical perspective. Once both the rounds were cleared, an email with the offer will be sent.

Consulting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview

there were two thirty minute interviews...one was a case study and one was purely fit/personality...the case study had some tricky components but both interviewers were very friendly and left me with a good impression of the firm...be prepared to do calculations and think analytically during the case study...also don't be afraid to work with the interviewer during the case study as he/she will be of great use if they see you are trying to think through the problem effectively

Interview Questions

• had to do some exact calculations and only way to do this was to ask the right question to get the interviewer to give you more data than was originally supplied...very important to ask the riht questions during the case study   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.