Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Deloitte

13,498 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

Very thorough, but only questions from java8 OCA contents. Most of the questions were about OOP in java, and also some logic problems. The interview was held in a very friendly way, like a discussion between two coleagues. However, both interviewers left the company after i was hired.

Interview Questions

• Does finally{} block always run?   1 Answer
    • Can you compare two strings using the "==" operator?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   8 Answers

Interview

There are 3 rounds of virtual interviews because of the current COVID situation. The first round is with HR, the second round is with the direct manager, and the third round is with the ultimate boss who supervise the entire department.

Interview Questions

• Each interview focused on behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer detail questions around your resume.   Answer Question

Interview

Three rounds of the interview including background, behavioral, and case. The behavioral questions are standard in other interviews. There are some case studies questions on the Deloitte website for practice. If you are applying for the S&O interview then look for the strategic and operations case. If you are applying for tech interview then you should study the tech consulting case.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It is very interesting and just some basic questions for the final round. And the interviewer is very nice. And the first second round is about case and final round more bq.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online through campus recruiting and received a first-round interview. It was 1 hour total, and it consisted of a 30-minute behavioral interview and a 30-minute case interview with 2 different interviewers via video chat.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired tomorrow and could work on any project you like, what would you choose?   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 rounds, back to back days.

First round was 2 interviews, one behavior and one case. Behavioral was probably 12 questions in 30 minutes, mixture of STAR, why consulting/deloitte, and tell me about a time when. There was maybe one question that wasn't already listed on glassdoor before, but overall some of the STAR questions were very convoluted and intense. Definitely make sure you prepare.

Second round was 2 interviews, one legitimate case and the other more presentation style with a math component. Neither were terribly hard, I think that they are mostly looking for how well you are able to answer. I did 30+ practice case interviews beforehand and felt very very comfortable, and only made slight mistakes.

Heard back the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself
      Why Deloitte? And not any of the other big 4?
      Describe leadership position and role within team, any adversities and how you got through
      Hardest challenge you've overcome?
      Why consulting? Strategy in particular
      Time you had to work on a team
      Work under pressure and how you completed the task?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

mix of behavioral and case-based interviews. You get to meet people who work there, as well as a partner if you make it to the final round. You learn about different methods of tech development like Agile, Waterfall, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Agile and Waterfall development?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Good interview process and fair questions. Professional and good quality flow with clear process. Number of different interview session as it was a panel. Would recommend this company to anyone interested in consulting.

Valuation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Case Interview for the first one. It was around the components of how to value a business, such as a new restaurant. Then just why Deloitte, why valuation, why that geography? for the second and third interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Deloitte?   1 Answer

Application & Process Analyst Interview

Interview

Round one was two interviews, one case and one behavioral
    Round two is one longer case

Both were not too difficult, and the people were very nice and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.