Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Deloitte

12,643 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

Very thorough, but only questions from java8 OCA contents. Most of the questions were about OOP in java, and also some logic problems. The interview was held in a very friendly way, like a discussion between two coleagues. However, both interviewers left the company after i was hired.

Interview Questions

• Does finally{} block always run?   1 Answer
    • Can you compare two strings using the "==" operator?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   2 Answers

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

campus interview with senior then partner, 30 minutes plus 30 minutes
    Interview with partner is easier than interview with senior, mostly behavioral questions but senior have asked hard situation question like choosing between the senior assignment and manager assignment

Intern Interview

Interview

At first I was quite nervous, it was my first real interview with a big4 firm. However, very nice interviewer, wanted to know myself as a person more than asking technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I was liking school and what I thought about the classes I was taking.   1 Answer

Junior Fullstack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. One with HR and the other with the team lead. The HR was straightforward, trying to see how you would fit in the company. The technical interview was also straightforward and specific to the position.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Someone called me to talk briefly and set up an interview, then one person called and the had about a 10 minute conversation just getting to know me. After that they transferred me to another person and that was a more intense conversation giving you examples of what you would be doing

Interview Questions

• They described a scenario and asked how you would handle it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The recruiter was exceptionally nice and helped throughout the process. It was a bit difficult because what would have been an in person interview was over the phone. Lack of face to face interaction effected me.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. They were wanting to get to know you more as a person rather than just an employee, which I truly enjoyed. Definitely be able to share your experience and how you’re a great fit for the specific position

Cyber Risk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Three interviews, the first two were back to back which asked about personal experiences, times you faced ethical dilemmas etc. All of the interviewers were very nice and the process was easy

Interview Questions

• Name a time something ethically unfair happened to you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Very Smooth Hiring process. Hiring manager was very co-operative and responsive to my queries and concerns. They were very transparent and responsive through out the process. They scheduled the call well in advance and very open to adjust as per your schedule.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to my current work profile.   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview took around 20 days for all rounds .They gave me offer letter but I asked them for early joining they extended it even due to covid-19 for 3 months and also HR is very irresponsible they will not give you complete information and informed at end moment and that is how they will spoil your career.

Interview Questions

• First 2 rounds will be technical and third one is totally managerial .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.