Mu Sigma Decision Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Mu Sigma Decision Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

2.9

Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process took one day. First round will be written which contains quantitative aptitude and more personality questions. The remaining rounds took place in company. The second round is Group Activity. The shortlisted candidates from that round will take to Technical+HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

first up there was an aptitude test in our college. the cleared students went through a seminar by mu sigma officials and then there was a test where you were shown a movie clip and you had to write what you have learnt from the scene. also there was a coding test where you have to apply only logic. you did not need knowledge of any particular language. i was out in this round. after this round, there is case study round for the cleared students. and finally there will be an hr interview.

Interview Questions

• i didnt reach interview but we were shown the clip from movie the pursuit of happiness   1 Answer

Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was campus recruitment. First round was aptitude test followed by group discussion round, case study round and HR interview. All the rounds were done on the same day. They focus primarily on the problem solving ability of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you know about Mu-Sigma?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

it was nice good questions asked. hr round is also good. technical round was tough.make comfortable.first had apti round followed by gd .it was nice good questions asked. hr round is also good. technical round was tough.make comfortable.first had apti round followed by gd .

Decision Scientist Interview

Interview

first round was apti..questions on probability and data interpretation and simple work distance etc..
    second vedio synthesis and group discussion
    third was tecnical which had simple puzzles and c based questions and general case study questions.
    finally hr round..b confident ul get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

1. Quant ( 8 questions) + LR (7 questions) + C programming ( 5 questions )
    +1/-0.5
    Quant is very basic. LR little tough. I didn't know anything in C, though it was basic. I have not learnt it.

2. GD + Video Synthesis + Case study
    Very easy to go through.

2 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked on the case study.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

1) Aptitude Test
    2) Video Synthesis
    3) Case Study
    4) GD
    5) HR Interview

Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

It had an aptitude test in the beginning.It included 7 quantitative aptitude questions,7 logical reasoning questions and 7 questions from C.It was easy.it was followed by a case study where we will be given a case and our job is to determine the possible questions that may arise in that case and what details we would expect etc.Then there was a video synthesis where we had to write down what we understood from a video clip shown.Then there was GD.After being shortlisted from all these, there was a HR Interview and technical Interview.HR Interview was easy.Technical Interview constituted of logical puzzles,case study,questions from C etc.

Interview Questions

• I was given a barbie doll and i had to convince the interviewer to buy the doll.   1 Answer

Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Mysore (India)).

Interview

First an online test that was basicaly simple,it had apti,logical and technical.Then for second round we had a video synthesis,case study and Group Discussion. The final round had two sessions-a puzzle and those who got selected in this round were sent for HR.The HR i got was very friendly.Overall it was a good experience.

Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New Delhi (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

two days process
    1st day aptitude- consists of 3 sections- quant(probality,permutation,time distance,time work,percentage,numbers), D.I and technical C.

2nd day
    gd
    video synthesis
    case study

interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.