Mu Sigma Decision Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Mu Sigma Decision Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

2.9

Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process took one day. First round will be written which contains quantitative aptitude and more personality questions. The remaining rounds took place in company. The second round is Group Activity. The shortlisted candidates from that round will take to Technical+HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Decision Scientist Interview

Interview

Online written round which had aptitude questions, quiz (candidate can select the field from which he/she wants to answer the quiz questions) and case study. After qualifying the online round, there is a GD which is followed by PI.

Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Thought provoking questions, Case study based interviews. Free flowing conversations with a panel of good delegates. The interview process included a psychometric test, Group discussion and Personal interview, tests your analytic skills.

Interview Questions

• Evaluate the suggestion algorithm on (a popular ecommerce) website   Answer Question

Decision Scientist Interview

Interview

good professional experience. did not face any problems. Panel members were friendly and supportive. Just wanted to know more about you. Presentation was great as well. Just the 3 year bond was something that hindered people to go for the company

Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

It was a one day process started at 9 and ended at 7pm. Pretty exhausting. They showed what their company does is focused on in the orientation which lasted for an hour and started the interview process. There were 3 rounds. 1st was a GD, followed by a technical/manageral round and ended with a HR round. Key to cracking the interview is confidence.

Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Below are the following rounds: (Each round will be an elimination round)

muAPT (Mu Sigma Aptitude Test): The test shall be conducted for a duration of 45 Minutes. This is an elimination round, and candidates who successfully clear the muAPT (60% and above) shall move on to the next round. Cocubes will be used as assessment platform.
    Group Activity: Candidates who have cleared the muAPT shall be divided into groups randomly and shall be put through a group activity. This will involve a problem case/Case Study being presented to you, and the group has to work as a team and provide solutions to the panelist at the end of the round. Duration: 20-30 minutes. This is an elimination round.
    Personal Interview: This is the final round and shall involve a One-on-One interview with one of our panel members. Candidates selected in this round shall be offered the post of Trainee Decision Scientist (TDS) and shall be joining Mu Sigma. Duration: 20-30 minutes.

Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Campus interview had taken place where students were given a unique code for the online test.
    There were various Aptitude questions that had to be cracked fast. There was also a General Knowledge round. After that there were two case study questions and finally 2 programming questions

Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore North (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Coimbatore North (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Worst experience,they ask questions based on bonds only,partailatily man,group discussion rounds are not famous ,they ask silly questions,not revalant to the jobs and the function, interview conducted in midnight,worst interview i have ever attend in my life time

Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New Delhi (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Started with an online test which included a case study. Had to go through a General Discussion round where we were given another case study. Finally comes the PI. They were looking for the correct profile and asked mainly questions from DBMS.

Interview Questions

• What kind of technologies are you working on?   Answer Question
    • Is there any difference in the functionality of Left Join and Right Join?   Answer Question

Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2019.

Interview

it was lengthy, hard and more of logical thinking. few questions of DBMS were asked, but more of logical thinking like puzzle questions and all. Be prepared with some technical knowledge too about c, c++,java, python etc.

Interview Questions

• is java a object oriented language?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.