Glassdoor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,035 of over 1,035.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Okay amount of contact with HR rep. It was an alright process. Three interviews with offer at the end. Not much different than other places I've interviewed at. Nothing special.

Interview Questions
  • What's the most difficult client you've dealt with?
    Answer Question

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

3 interviews from recruiter to hiring manager that test not only your people skills and ability to build connection but your ability to think on your feet and navigate pushback.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in this role?

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

My entire process took around 2 months. Recruiter was very in slow in responding, after giving the final virtual onsite interview I never heard back from the team even after multiple follow-ups

Interview Questions
  • 1. Take Home 2. Hiring manager 3. Virtual Onsite - Case study, behavioral, basics

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Great two sided conversation and lot’s of good input for the next time I apply hopefully. Other than that I would say quick to respond and set up the interview, which did not take too much time in general and was nicely paced.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL)

Interview

This process was by far the best interview experience I have had. From start to finish each team member was very transparent, welcoming and accommodating. Krystin & Amy made this process unforgettable and I’m grateful our paths crossed!

Interview Questions
  • What is your strategy for finding a diverse slate of candidates?

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Sep 2021

Interview

Applied online July, 2021. A recruiter made contact about 2 weeks later, had a very pleasant call with him. The next step was to have an interview with the hiring manager, I had radio silence for the first week, that scheduled and reschedule interview multiple times. My favorite was the cancellation 10 minutes before the call. Rescheduled for next day and had a great conversation with the hiring manager, very engaging. and from that point on, I never heard from them again, I made a few attempts to follow up, but the recruiter never emailed me back. It's ok if I wasn't a match, but the minimum courtesy is to let the candidate know and give some feedback. Especially when glassdoor is all about the people and the mission to make job finding a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Sep 2021

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter Technical interview with hiring manager: talk about past experiences and what to expect at Glassdoor; gaging interest and the manager tries to find a good project. Was mostly asked about front-end development; less back-end despite being a backend developer Biggest frustration was with the recruiter and lack of communication. She talked so fast during the phone screen I had to constantly ask her to repeat what she said. Would not hear another for weeks at a time despite being told I would hear an update within a few days.

Interview Questions
  • When would you use a linked list versus a hash map and which is more optimal?

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Glassdoor (Pleasanton, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty concise. I spoke with the Hiring Manager, an Engineering Recruiter and then with a final panel that included potential teammates, an HRBP and a VPE. The interviews were informative and informal at the same time.

Interview Questions
  • How do you partner with Engineering Managers?

Glassdoor

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

HR screener, design screener, portfolio review, design exercise, developer + PM interview, last round chat . Whole process was about four weeks, team was kind and responsive throughout. Especially appreciated getting to interview with the actual team I would be working with.

Interview Questions
  • How do you recruit users? How do you interact with your users? When did you last disagree with a product manager? What analytics tools have you used?

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

The process was thorough and fair. It consisted of a screening call, followed by interviews with members of the team, the hiring manager and an executive. The interviews were a blend of traditional Q&A and conversational. The questions were open ended and organically segwayed into discussions about the needs of the company pertaining to the position. They wanted to find a qualified individual who was also a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume. Describe your ideal teammate. Do you have experience creating data models in Microsoft Excel?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,035 Interviews