Glassdoor Reviews

Found 841 of over 920 reviews

4.2
Glassdoor CEO Christian Sutherland-Wong
Christian Sutherland-Wong
Pros
  • "Work/life balance is strongly encouraged which is table stakes as a father with a young child(in 103 reviews)

• "Great people ( They really are 'good eggs' in GD lingo)(in 60 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Company has growing pains they are working out(in 49 reviews)

• "None, good work life balance, freedom(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

Aug 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office with decent work life balance. Salary was fair and balanced. Fast paced company. Like most tech companies. Generally enjoyed the experience.

Cons

Growing pains like most tech companies. Has a reputation for fake reviews harming normal companies with disgruntled employees. Needs to correct that image to improve reputation.

Sr. Director of Total Rewards

Thanks for the feedback and we are happy to hear your entire compensation package felt fair and balanced. We take into account all the components of compensation from base salary, bonus/commission targets and equity as a long-term incentive. We strive to ensure we are paying to our market and are intentional in some components by exceeding the market with direct peer groups. Two times per year, which run in parallel to our Fall and Spring focal reviews (bonuses are paid every 6 months per year), we compare and benchmark against similar companies by industry, headcount and our annual revenue. The companies we benchmark against include Redfin, Gogo, Quotient Technology, MongoDB and many others. We intentionally target our base salary midpoint as the 65th percentile for non-tech roles and in the 75th percentile for tech roles. Most technology companies target competitive wages at the 50th percentile when benchmarking base pay. This means that 65-75% of organizations we compete with, will pay less than our rate for that role. Thanks again for the feedback and glad you were a part of our team. - Brian Conner, Sr. Director of Total Rewards

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work ons

Feb 18, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Targets are achievable Good people Culture could be very good but working from home has hampered that

Cons

Pay and Remuneration (Stocks) Not competitive with Irish Market

Sr. Director of Total Rewards and Operations

Thanks for the feedback. Here is how we manage our Total Reward practices, we lead with these four core principles: 1. Equitable, ethical and transparent approach 2. Competitive and responsive to the market 3. Globally consistent and locally sensitive 4. And being scalable and operationally efficient To establish our pay ranges, we target the 65th percentile for non-tech roles and the 75th percentile for technical roles against the market data sets. Our direct peers typically target the 50th percentile to create their base salary mid-points. In other words, our pay packages beat 65% and 75% of our direct competitors for the same role. We also take a pay for performance approach, which means we offer total rewards programs that reward you for individual and company success. We are deliberately paying more to high performers and those with high future potential within our organization. Finally, we are continuing to hire and retain teammates in a challenging environment and have made an investment that more than doubled our RSU pool for 2022 to deliver substantial increases in both new hire and in-seat RSU refresher grants. - Brian Conner, Sr. Director of Total Rewards and Operations

3. Ask Employees™

I am satisfied with Glassdoor’s progress to date on its commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.

Agreed or Strongly Agreed:87%Polled:Jul 2022Responses:390 ResponsesResponses:390Audience:All employees
      Agree 182 (47%)
      Featured Employee Response

I have never worked somewhere that are so considerate towards all manners of minorities and differences of thought and culture.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great People

Jul 26, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

People Positive Mindset Transparent Culture Outstanding Onbaording Online Programme (6-weeks) Great buddy up system

Cons

Hi-Cups with Indeed partnership slightly slowing progresss

VP, Global Sales

Thanks so much for sharing your perspective. I am glad to hear that you feel Glassdoor has great people and that the mindset is positive and transparent. Those are all absolutely core values we strive to build and protect in our daily culture. I am thankful you are here and part of this team to help us continue to do that! I also understand the feedback regarding our partnership with our sister Company Indeed and at times that can feel like it slows you down. There is still an opportunity to make the partnership even stronger and more seamless. Please know that myself and the rest of your leadership team will continue to prioritize the team’s feedback to ensure that happens. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of this Glassdoor journey. VP Global Sales, Molly McKinstry

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture and people

Jun 22, 2021 - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are amazing. Good pay, strong leadership. Transparent culture. Excelent onboarding

Cons

Delays in decision making with indeed

6. 5.0

Good company and culture

Mar 30, 2021 - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues, wonderful atmosphere and an enjoyable place to come to work everyday.

Cons

Unfortunately the handling of the redundancy news in May was executed poorly.

7. 2.0

Not Great

Mar 26, 2021 - Business Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company with the opportunity to progress

Cons

Micromanagement focused on metrics and not actually helping employees

8. 5.0

Loved my time there

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

really friendly place to work with a great team, great perks like snacks, pension and healthcare

Cons

Some management can be quick micro mangement style

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

Glassdoor Dublin

Feb 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great compensation and benefits package

Cons

Hired new employees and later them off after only a few months

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Constant Change,

Jan 20, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Good people WFH is made easy

Cons

Culture has gone with redundancies Career progression is limited as not growing right now

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Progressive Leadership

Sep 15, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The recent decision for radical transparency is a significant positive development.

Cons

Working in the recruitment sector in an economic downturn is a significant challenge.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 841 Reviews

Glassdoor Reviews FAQs

Glassdoor has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 920 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Glassdoor to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Glassdoor employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Glassdoor. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

82% of Glassdoor employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Glassdoor 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Glassdoor to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Glassdoor Job Seekers