Find jobs for Enterprise Account Executive

Glassdoor Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 1,035.0 interviews

Applied online12%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Glassdoor

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Jun 2021

Interview

It was prompt and they really want to get to know you as a person. Met every manager on my tier and everyone was super nice! Had a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • What made you want to pick glassdoor?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Paris) in Sep 2019

Interview

Very positive experience. HR was helpful and responsive from the start. The process was dense (5 steps in 4 weeks) but well managed. I had the opportunity to talk to my future managers, members of the team as well as Talent acquisition specialists. I would recommend anyone to try their luck!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Paris) in Aug 2019

Interview

1) Call with the Talent Acquisition manager based in Dublin 2) Sales Simulation with 3 employees ( Manager / RM / AE) 3) Meeting on site with the team 4) Swot Presentation onsite + Interview with your futur manager 5) Interview Onsite with the Leadership The Talent Acquisition team is very professional as they helping you during all the process and take a lot of time for prepare all the step, also, every answer is very fast after each step. All people that you meet are very kind and remain available before, during and after the interviews if you have any questions

Interview Questions
  • Why Glassdoor ? Why You ? Why you could fit with the role ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2019

Interview

Their interview process is well managed and sensitive to external pressures placed on their candidates. I was brought through an employee referral and was able to get through the process in about 2.5 weeks. The most challenging aspect is the moc pitch as you are likely given a fortune 100 brand to "pitch" Glassdoor. Everyone I came in contact with impressed me with their care for getting to know me and conviction to the Glassdoors' mission. Recruiter in Nate Wegner was especially impressive and represented their culture well.

Interview Questions
  • We have looked at Glassdoor every year for 4 years. What has changed?

Glassdoor

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Jul 2019

Interview

There were 6 interviews for this position. Recruiter, hiring manager, panel zoom meeting, in-person peer panel, hiring manager, director. It definitely felt that I received a good understanding of the role, company and expectations because I met with so many people at Glassdoor. And I feel confident being offer the job because I was able to speak about my experience with a wide-range of team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Dec 2018

Interview

I had four separate phone interviews and one in person. You need to be able to tell a story of your work history and how you have grown at each position. Make sure you have plenty of examples ready. Lots of open ended question to make sure you can think on your feet. They keep their cards very close to their chest in the actual interviews. I never knew I was advancing until I got the phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2018

Interview

It was lengthy, but by far not the longest I had. Even though it stretched out a bit longer than expected, I was kept well informed at all times. The recruitment lady was lovely to speak to and her bubbly attitude really helped me to stay in a good mood as well. The interview process was pretty standard. 0. HR questions 1. Sales role-play (which was pretty intense and requires some well organized prep, be aware! 2. Manager Interview 3. More interviews in person... and so on 4. Waiting game

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you turned an unpleasant situation into a good one

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA) in Nov 2017

Interview

The process was intensive and definitely challenging at times. I felt that the various interviewers I spoke to were honest and thoughtful in their questions and feedback. By the completion of the final interview I left with the feeling that they diligently explored me as a candidate, and I was able to reach a deep knowledge of Glassdoor as an Employer. Overall, a very thoughtful experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult step in the sales process, and why?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2017

Interview

The process started with a short 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter, after which I was invited to a ~45 minute video interview with the Hiring Manager. I was then brought into the office to present a 45 minute sales pitch to a prospective client which was role-played by the two hiring managers and the Sales Director. That was followed by a ~45 minute video call with the other Hiring Manager, and more of the same with the Sales Director. I was then invited into the office again to meet the team, and was given an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Transparent, effective and efficient. Every step of the process makes sense and my recruiter was very engaged throughout, both to prepare me for each step and to also make sure that my questions and concerns were being addressed. They encouraged my interaction with current employees to give me the fullest sense of what I should expect if I were asked to join the company. 1. Recruiter phone-screen, 2. Hiring Manager Call, 3. Role Play, 4. On-site. Whole process took ~5-6 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews