EY Emerging Leaders Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

EY Emerging Leaders Program Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.5

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

There was one interview on campus for EY's summer leadership program. It took a while for them to respond back to us with a rejection/offer because apparently they were changing the program up, according to a friend who had called them. Just relax and be yourself at the interview. The interview and interviewer was laid back where we discussed how he got his job at EY and his experience in the activities he participated in to get where is. Office visit also showed that they were laid back where you're allowed to wear jeans on fridays.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online through my college career center website and I was invited to the interview the following week. The interview was very friendly and talked even more than I did. I forgot to ask for a business card, but a week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

The program was posted on the school's career services website. Dropped my resume and only had one around of behavioral interview. It was supposed to last 30 minutes but the interviewer stopped asking me interview questions after about 10-15 and we started to chat casually.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in June 2013.

Interview

I was recommended by a professor for the E&Y Emering Leaders Program. I was contacted via e-mail to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted less than 10 minutes. The questions were mostly about what my future plans were and ways in which I have shown leadership. They offered me a spot at the program at the end of the interview.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Berkeley, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position and got an interview through the career center. The interview was very conversational but I clicked with the recruiter. You can usually tell if the interviewer likes you or not by the questions you ask. She called me back around 1 week after telling me I had been accepted for the program.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, had an on campus interview with a senior manager. Interview was very laid back, mostly resume review. No tough questions, very conversational.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY in February 2013.

Interview

EY hosts some of the friendliest professionals I have come in contact with. They were extremely helpful from the very beginning. You apply for this position through both your school's website and through the main Ernst & Young website. There is only one interview. The interview is highly behavioral. They just want to see that you're excited to work for EY and would be a good fit.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

The whole interview process was very relaxed and laid back. It was a 40 minute long interview, alternated between two interviewers. One was a tax partner and the other audit; 20 minutes each. There weren't that many behavioral questions at all, it felt more like a casual conversation. We just kept exchanging questions came up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about the experiences on your resume.   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview

1. Campus interview- 2 behavioral, very casual interviews. More like chatting with the interviewer than a Q&A.
    2. Office Interview- Also behavioral. Talk to a partner and chat about similarities..I talked about football. They are really just trying to get to know you and introduce you to the firm. One of the interviewers asked some questions about past experiences. Know your resume.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Binghamton, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, one behavioral and one technical. Behavioral questions are mainly focused on resumes whereas technical questions are about my previous works with EY. Technical questions are legit and they are not really easy. Since I have prior experiences with EY professionals, my technical questions for my interview were pretty much about that experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.