EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at EY

9,653 Interview Reviews

2.9

Launch Advisory Interview

Interview

They EY recruiting team is very supportive of potential candidates. I had a good experience during my interview process. Interviewers came with good questions, so always be prepared to answer. Doing a lot of research about EY that interests is great for talking points.

Tax Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions very important. Typically at this early in your tax career, accounting firms will focus mostly on behavioral questions rather than technical ones. If you have a good grasp of how to answer open ended questions focused on leadership and teamwork, that would suffice.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and highlight your favorite experience   Answer Question

Vacationer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Assessment centre which involved:
    - 1 hour interview with a manager
    - 1 hour case study with a group
    - Networking with other applicants and the Campus Recruitment team
    - Tour of the office

Advisory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I completed a virtual interview where I was asked 5 questions. It was very professional and I thought the questions were great for me to establish who I was and how I could fit in at EY.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I mailed the HR on LinkedIn and was further contact after I shared my CV for the interview process. I talked to people in Climate change and sustainability services and then i was selected for the internship which start in may 2020.

Risk Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Met at on campus career fair. Submitted application through campus link and EY website. Got invited to submit a PRVI that consisted of around five questions. One to two weeks later, I had my final interview (two 30 minute behavioral interviews and a 50 minute case study). Heard back that same day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and cover letter and then got invited to a prerecorded interview with five behavioral questions. Then about a week later I was invited to an on campus interview with a partner and manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of role do you usually play in group projects?   Answer Question

Talent Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. First with recruiter, second with hiring manager and then third with Talent lead. The interview process was rapid and behavioural questions relevant to the role were asked.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a stressful situation you faced and how did you managed it?   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The process started with a screening call after applying online.
    The recruiter I had (S Rahman) was excellent in walking me through most of the process and explaining details of what EY role entails.
    I went successfully through an interview with one with consulting managers which was pleasant (virtual call due to Covid).
    My last round of interviews was virtual also but was more involved with three technical managers (~3 hrs).
    The three gents I talked to were very professional but I didn't pass this phase unfortunately .
    I did ok on subject mater interview but didn't do well in coding questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very informal and friendly. Mine was held over the phone with a manager and senior manager who were both very knowledgeable and welcoming. I would say it was one of the best interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.