Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.1

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Fayetteville, AR (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

First and second interviews were basic phone interviews.
Third interview was a case study interview, not too difficult. Had time before it began to review the information.
Before I could do the fourth interview, my recruiter took three weeks PTO and by the time she was available for scheduling the office I was interviewing for had a switch in business and could no longer hire.

Interview Questions

• In past leadership roles, how did you solve conflict between team members?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process took one day. It was an on campus interview. They mainly asked about projects and some behavioral questions. It lasted for about 30 mins. Not difficult to crack if you're confident enough.

Application

Interview

I was asked about my projects in college, about current tech trends in the market. The interviewers were very friendly and courteous, gave ample time to speak. There were 5 candidates for discussion and they asked the questions to each one of us.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Facebook chat bot? What was the issue and why did it happen?   1 Answer
    • Asked me what do you know about our company   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple enough. Basically a GD was help and some questions after that which were to be answered by the candidate. Some tricky questions were asked just to see the approach we would take for a solution

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward and i liked the importance on hobbies.the interviewers were pretty friendly .first of all there was a aptitude test followed by group interview.It was pretty straightforward and i liked the importance on hobbies.the interviewers were pretty friendly .first of all there was a aptitude test followed by group interview.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Interview

This process takes 1 or 2 days. If you clear your first round then it is easy to clear interview. Because this is not technical interview, it's all about your confidence and communication skills.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied through off campus .First round was aptitude and basic C questions.All of them were MCQs.It was online test conducted for 90 minutes.Out of 200 students ,around 20 people got selected for next round which was group interview. It was quite easy to crack both rounds if you know basics and have good communication skills.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Vijayawada (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a one day recruitment process
    First round was of aptitude and psuedo code and the second round was group interview
    The level of test was average
    The interview was mainly focused on communication and understanding capabilities and very less about the technical area
    As it was a group interview there were 4 other applicants with me so there was very less time to for every individual to express their capabilities,you should be very confident that's the only tool to crack the interview

Interview Questions

• In my case they just asked me to introduce my self   1 Answer
    • What were the programming languages that u know and they ask the question on the topic you choose   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Interview

Introduce yourself.
    What are your strengths
    Skills
    About projects
    Why we should hire you
    Are you nervous
    Do you have any certification
    Do you want to relocate
    Passing year
    Expectations
    Weakness
    Communication.
    Three people were sitting in front of us and taking interviews of five at once

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

the first round was a written test which was computer based and MCQ type, it consist of 3 section(1st one verbal 2nd one Aptitude and reasoning and 3rd one was basic programming and ms office) and test duration was 90 minutes overall(no sectional timing).
    the level of the question was moderate not much hard but verbal section was time consuming. I would suggest to attend that section in last.
    after that one face to face group interview was there in which group of 5 candidate is interviewed by 2 or 3 member panel. the interview level was somewhat easy it totally test your personality, communication and your presence of mind, and not much of technical skills.

Interview Questions

• they just take my introduction and then told me to explain my project.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.