Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Accenture

14,106 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Had an aptitude test the day before, cleared it and then had an interview. The interviewer asked me questions about my hobbies, projects. They judged the confidence and speaking skills.

Interview Questions

• To describe a short story as I said reading is my hobby   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview was a short screening of my knowledge of basic business abbreviations and how you would make sure to lead a successful team. Definitions that I had to name and put into context were KPIs (Key Performance Indicator).

Interview Questions

• What is a KPI? How do you apply them?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and there was clear communication from recruiters. Make sure you study about the services Accenture offers and know quick facts about the company. The resources provided before the case study interview were helpful when prepping for possible questions.

Finance Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied online, took 8 weeks to hear from. Was to be a phone screen. Straight forward questions about background, what you know about the company, and followed by STAR questions.

Infrastructure S Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied via Linkedin. Recruiter reached out to me and had phone interview within 1 week. Same day received a call stating manager would like to interview me. 1st Interview was informal and comfortable. 2nd Interview was the very next day and was brief. Met the head Manager and my manager. After leaving interview, received offer 30 minutes later.

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. Two stages of virtual interviews with another delivery manager and a senior manager. Spoke through my experience in technology with focus on my leadership skill.

Interview Questions

• Spoke through my experience in technology with focus on my leadership skill.   Answer Question

Interview

I had three interviews. The first interview was a personality interview. The second one was a technical interview. The final interview was another personality based interview to break a tie between candidates to see which was better qualified for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one scenario where you encountered conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Federal Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Two phone screens (one with a Contracted recruiter and one with an Accenture employee). In person interview in their Ballston office. The interview was supposed to be with two partners and one was not able to make it, The interview was with a lead partner on the Federal side and was very friendly. Half of the interview was a white board presentation based case study for a Federal client that had their IT portfolio decentralized and multiple redundant outdated IT platforms. The other half of the interview was about me, my resume, and a general discussion as to many of the trends/issues in Federal IT.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as being some of the biggest issues with Federal Technology implementations?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2020.

Interview

You have to do a parametric game and hirevue interview. It was all a very fast process, they gave you 2-3 days for each stage. You have to do a parametric game and hirevue an interview. It was all a very fast process, they gave you 2-3 days for each stage.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process included 3 rounds of 30-60 minute conversations with my manager to be and other future team members. Prior to that I had two calls with recruiters qualifying me and the interest I had in Accenture.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience in the industry, how I build relationships with clients, and my disposition towards being in the technology part of Accenture.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview to kick things off with a recruiter. Then transitioned to on-site several round interview. Was at the office for the entire morning meeting with a variety of people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an instance where you failed in one of your past roles.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.